Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lands outside Equestria

Invincible

I think this is one area the Daring Do books will be looking at. I doubt we'll see much mention of these lands in the show itself, BUT there is always a chance we'll see them in the comics and other print media.

Saddle Arabia, Maretonia and a 'yonder" location where Griffons are from are places that are confirmed. I suspect there are other nations on the planet where Equestria resides; nations that also possess equine or equoid populations, such as Zebra, Elk, Deer and so on.

I'd love to see nations that are outside of Equestria. Outside places could house creatures like griffons, dragons, minotaurs, satyrs, nagas, qilins, zebras (and other African animals), deer (including moose, elk, and reindeer), etc. Saddle Arabia seems to be the home of actual horses (not ponies).

Edited by vgmaster9

The Duke and Duchess of Maretonia were in the Equestria Games, so this town is certainly in Equestria too...

I dont think so, I think they were there just because it was around the time they had to meet with the princesses, so ya, also in the finale they talk as if they are 2 separate nations...