Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology Am I the only Android hater here?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Android hate poll  

33 users have voted

1. 1. Is it right to hate Android?

• Yes, show them that Android is trash of the mobile industry.
    • It's you man, everybody has a choice. People are just d**king around of which is the better phone.
    • No, you are b*tch if you hate android. You dare deny our unquestionable power?
    • Wut
  2. 2. Are you an Android hater?

• Yes, iOS is always the right choice and not the st**id c**pdroid
    • I accept whatever phone I can buy or If someone gave me. As long as it is a phone, I am good.
    • No, Android is the superior choice against iS**t . Why would you take side on a garbage rather than a throne?
    • Uhhhh.......:L

My main issue with Android is how unrefined it often feels. It is so open that it feels scattered, like there are tons of options but you don't know what to do with them. However,I will say that Android is still far better than iOS, mainly because iOS is so locked down that it is ridiculous. iOS devices still do not have a good way to expand the storage, when they could easily put in a micro-SD card slot, but nope, you gotta jump through a ton of different hoops to get more memory than the already measly memory that you paid for. At least Android gives those options.

My favorite OS by far though is the Windows OS for tablets and phones, I Friggin' love my Windows Phone. 

Im not going to answer the poll due to the very.. mean nature of it.
But I will say Android has done nothing but crap for me, and I will forever prefer my iPhone.
Though, it's up to whoever on what they like, I aint judgin'.

Apple vs Android is like Windows vs Apple. Both sides have their advantages and it isn't right to mock one another, especially when Apple's the one on the defensive stance. With that being said, I like Apple more.

To me I prefer android because of how customize-able it is over iOS

I am currently using an iOS device and it bugged me how little customiseable features there were on a non-jailbroken device. I have since jailbroken it but now the new UI is causing performance issues on my end so I am just going to go back to an Android phone when I have money.

But I also see why Apple is a closed ecosystem. They have important stuff to deal with like bugs and fixes. The last thing in their mind it to tackle viruses that have plagued modern smartphones.

http://9to5mac.com/2015/09/20/xcode-ghost-app-store-malware-malicious-apps/

Still happens to apple's devices.

Apple seems set in stone to me, so I don't think I could ever like it. My school got Mac's and I really dislike them. I found windows more suitable to my needs. Also every time I hear there's a new Iphone, it doesn't seem like they really have any new changes. In my view, people flock to it like sheep and get it because their friends have it. Android satisfies my every need, which is why I prefer it. Also it seems like Iphone screens crack really easy, every time I see one its usually cracked.