Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Rocks-are you going to see it?

KatieBelle

Hey, I'm going to go see Rainbow Rocks this Saturday with a couple of friends at the showing in Denver CO. I'm very excited!!! I wanted to know if anyone else is also going to go see it and where! Anyone else going to the showing in Denver (I'd love to meet ya!!!)?

I actually want to go. The theatre is playing it...only one showing though, but I will be blacksmtihing that day. It shows at 1pm, and i'll be smithing from 9-5...it's our last demonstration of the year, and we very much appreciated by the show hosts so it's much more important....If I was doing nothing, I would go and drag my husband too :P

• Brohoof 1

My current work schedule won't permit me to do so, unfortunately. There's going to be a showing in northern San Diego county, and I'd go for that. Just that I'm not able to stay over the weekend there as well as a ~3 hour drive there and back. 

Sucks to live in the middle of nowhere. 

Am going to go see it on the 27th.

I hate that its so early in the morning. But whatever.

Scratch that. Since my mom is incredibly selfish. I'll just wait till it comes out on the internet.

*Sigh*

Edited by ~SadisticFluttershy~
  • Brohoof 2

:wau:

For the hell of it I went one of my local theater's website (I have three within spitting distance for whatever reason) and one IS playing it. So not long ass drive for me.

Just purchased them - 11:00 am Saturday - Me and my two kids who dragged me into this shit. :P

• Brohoof 2

Surprisingly, 3 theaters in my area are playing it this Saturday. ( AZ Pavillions is the one I'm going to. So, yeah. No Denver. )

Playing at a theater about 15 minutes away from me. So yeah, I'm going. Didn't have online ticket sales though so gonna buy them at the theater.

Online ticket sales? The theater I'm going to has them available, but I'm not sure if I should bother...

Hmmm... do you know if the ticket lines were long for the first Equestria Girls? If they were, maybe I should consider getting tickets online.

I think I might go.  The closest place is an hour away, though.  Still, it should be pretty cool.  The movie looks a lot better than EG.

Edit: Oh, by the way, I'm going to Fort Collins.  Don't know when, though.  I'll have to see when my friend can go.

Edited by Phoenix Flair

Let's see.

Sept 27 is Saturday. No class. Check

First week of school, no assignment expected. Check.

First movie at 1.30, not too early. Check.

Car. Can be fueled. Check.

Admiral Theatre. About 20 minutes away. Not too far. Check.

Approval from my Big Brother. THIS. IS. NOT. CHECK!!!

Bah, my brother. He is worried about my social life because of ponies. (I mean, it's noble, but I just wish for one day, I can share ponies)

• Brohoof 2