Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Rocks-are you going to see it?

KatieBelle

My super shitty theatre is playing it 10 minutes away, but I've never been into Equestria Girls, so I won't be watching it. :V
I'll be there anyways, though, because the 27th is my next trip to play DDR which is conviently located at said theatre. Huh.

please don't talk to me if you see me kthanxbai

• Brohoof 1

I'll be heading to the theater in Brookfield, WI. Will be watching w/ all the regulars that attend the local MLP: CCG tourneys. Then after the film is done, we'll head back and play some more MLP:CCG (or TSSSF, whichever comes up first in conversation)

I actually want to go. The theatre is playing it...only one showing though, but I will be blacksmtihing that day. It shows at 1pm, and i'll be smithing from 9-5...it's our last demonstration of the year, and we very much appreciated by the show hosts so it's much more important....If I was doing nothing, I would go and drag my husband too :P

Yeah, I gotta work Saturday mornings too. So just do what I'm going to do:

Catch the repeat showing on the 28th. 

I'm planning on going to the September 27th (11am) showing and hopefully meeting up with some bronies from the North Florida Bronies Facebook group. If anyone is in the South Georgia/North Florida area and wants to join us, here's the theater's address:

Carmike 12

1820 Town Center Blvd.
Fleming Island, FL 32003

Hey, I'm going to go see Rainbow Rocks this Saturday with a couple of friends at the showing in Denver CO. I'm very excited!!! I wanted to know if anyone else is also going to go see it and where! Anyone else going to the showing in Denver (I'd love to meet ya!!!)?

I merged your thread with an existing one since it's essentially the same topic.

• Brohoof 1

My super shitty theatre is playing it 10 minutes away, but I've never been into Equestria Girls, so I won't be watching it. :V

I'll be there anyways, though, because the 27th is my next trip to play DDR which is conviently located at said theatre. Huh.

please don't talk to me if you see me kthanxbai

but what if i see u :(

Also! I actually do want to go see it in theaters, butttt yeah. I didn't even have enough cash to go see Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm not about to pay to go watch Equestria Girls 2. I'll just watch it on youtube.

• Brohoof 1