Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP jumping the shark, when and how?

chirox the pony

Looking at it from a profressional completely non biased opinion, season4 FAR outranks the others, the characters all had plentey of equal screen time, they returned to the season 1 style of adventures mixed with slice of slife (just darker) and the pacing was phenomenally better, Im my personal biased opinion it was amazing, in yours it clearly wasnt, maybe you are just burnt out, one of my mod-dos when it comes to cartoons or ANY show is, blame yourself before the show, this isnt always true in the case of spongebob or family which have just gotten worse, but in most cases of loved shows the moddo is true. usually the person is just bored without realizing it so they assume its because the show has gotten weaker.

I didn't really pay much attention to Season 4 after the mess in Season 3, since I hadn't really liked any of the episodes, I guess I just lost interest in the show >~>

I did watch 5-6 random episodes from Season 4 and it didn't look bad at all, just ehh, not something I'm personally interested in xD

I didn't really pay much attention to Season 4 after the mess in Season 3, since I hadn't really liked any of the episodes, I guess I just lost interest in the show >~>

I did watch 5-6 random episodes from Season 4 and it didn't look bad at all, just ehh, not something I'm personally interested in xD

I dont get the hate on s3, it had less episodes but the ones they had were all pretty good IMO, but if you ever start watching again, s4 is probably the best season the show has had