Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moved to Elsewhere

Now, what if bronies were in charge of everything in the show from making episodes to writing the characters? How well do you think this will go over and what would the show then look like? Here's what I'd think they do:

Depending on the brony, they would act like seasons 3 and 4 never happened. 

They would the show star background ponies.

All the songs would be done by Living Tombstone. 

Luna would overthrow Celestia.

So discuss away!

• Brohoof 7

The thing about bronies is even if they are writers they aren't businessmen. Making a show how they want it isn't necessarily what's going to make it good. They have the viewers to think about and can't just cater to their own wants for the show or else it has a high chance of failing completely.

What's more is I don't know if I trust bronies to be able to check and balance each other so things don't get too wild. I find it more likely that they would simply fight over what should and shouldn't be in the show or would rely too heavily on tired antics which would cause the show to stale.

• Brohoof 4

I think it would actually take a turn for the worst.

The developers and writers/composers already do a marvellous job. But they could very well take some neat ideas from bronies. I kind of like the direction FiM is heading at the moment, but some more action would never hurt!

And well, if Derpy Hooves achieved godhood whilst bronies were in charge of FiM, I honestly wouldn't be surprised.  :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

Here's several things I'd imagine happen.

1. Depending upon whose in charge, Twilight suddenly loses her wings and is returned to a Unicorn, or the Rainbow power arc never happened to maintain the status quo.

2. Luna becomes a huge mary sue that is able to overthrow her always tyrannical sister and all of her actions were justly done, or Celestia becomes one huge dickish troll that torments her subjects for fun.

3. Famed background ponies will get more spotlight than much better developed characters like AJ and Rarity.

4. Slice of Life episodes will be few and far between as grim dark and overly 'mature' stuff such as sex and stuff gets shown frequently in comparison.

5. Famed OC's will also appear on the show and perhaps even take over so we can focus on their adventures instead of show's main protagonists.

Anyone would like to add more please.

• Brohoof 4

Oh good god no! Celestia would never eat anything but bananas & cake, the Lunar Empire would rise up, there would be shipping wars, Cupcakes & Smile HD's would run rampant... This is all saying an episode would air, because just the process for all the bronies to get together & agree on a decision would be horrible...

I think we can all agree that allowing the fans of a show to make the show would be a bad idea, period. They would be too busy sucking off their favorite characters & would never do anything to progress the show in any direction but to further their own ideas of what the show would be like, officially ruining what the show was & what it stood for

• Brohoof 4

There'd be several episodes of ponies yelling at each other about certain darker things of the fandom.

There'd be several episodes of ponies arguing about the existence of God.

There'd also be several episodes of random ponies showing off drawings.

I'd still watch it.

• Brohoof 1

- The soundtrack is now comprised solely of Dubstep

- Sombra returns and has some new far-fetched backstory

- Flash Sentry gets murdered by someone's OC

- Discord turns evil again

- Massive DBZ-style fights in every episode

- Trixie joins the main cast

• Brohoof 2

- Sombra returns and has some new far-fetched backstory

I know you were saying that as a bad thing but... I truthfully would like to see Sombra with a bit more Oomf to his character... I liked him, but he just didn't have anything going for him... :(

• Brohoof 1

Now, what if bronies were in charge of everything in the show from making episodes to writing the characters? How well do you think this will go over and what would the show then look like? 

The characters would constantly be at war over who's best pony

The characters would constantly be hooking up with each other

It would no longer have a less than pg 13 rating, if that.

• Brohoof 3

I know you were saying that as a bad thing but... I truthfully would like to see Sombra with a bit more Oomf to his character... I liked him, but he just didn't have anything going for him... :(

Oh I agree, I would really like more story attached to Sombra, but I could see some bronies just giving him some ridiculous story that doesn't make any sense.  Really depends on who it is though, everyone's different and everyone has their own ideas.

• Brohoof 2

Well, depening on what group of fans you got to lead the show, very different outcomes could happen, but I think that we could all agree that there would be several things that would happen no matter what subset of bronies you used.

>Background pony episodes. Characters like Lyra and Derpy get entire episodes, weither this is good or bad would be up to how competent the writer is, but it would be interesting to see the world from a different view. That is until the 75th freaking bonbon episode.

>Flash Sentry would be insta killed. Struck by lightning, killed by Blade, and his ashes scattered in all 4 winds.

>Horsefamous OCs would appear. Weither they liked it or not, mandopony would finally get his applebloom. Get ready for all those convention famous horse fans to take their OC's to your waifu's heart.

>sexuality would become a thing in the show. Which would create massive issues and loss of revenue, ie. the reasons Hasbro does not put it in.

• Brohoof 2

Hey guys.

What if...

Y'all are jus' bein' too unrealistic

See, what would really happen is...

There'd be no episodes made because there'd too much war going on betwixt the bronies as to what to air and what not to air.

Then, you'd have all the computer-science geeks who're fans create their own Brony Anonymous (in ref to the real Anonymous) and they'd hack the system, creating their own episodes, which would be awesome, because computer-science geeks know their shit when it comes to CGI.

Oops.  I just started a war.

*Grabs coat and hat, tosses cigarette, jumps on his horse and rides far, far away*

• Brohoof 1

Also, each pony would fight over who's dating who of each other cause bronies wouldn't allow their waifus getting with a stallion. (was that too harsh?)

Not gonna lie, I don't mind if one of ponies liked a stallion. It'd be cute, but I'd still want them to focus on the friendship like the show. Personally, I adore the FlashLight pairing/shipping. (please don't hurt me) and it was sweet to see Twi have a crush. It sometimes upset me that many dislike it because some character stole their "waifu"?

• Brohoof 1

they would be too busy sucking off their favorite characters & would never do anything to progress the show in any direction but to further their own ideas of what the show would be like

Welp...so much for my My Little Pinkie Pie: Obeying is Magic  idea...  :maud:

..i was going to bring back the Pinkie clones -- turn them all into alicorns and give them geass's and mangekyou sharingan's too...  :maud:

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 3