Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moved to Elsewhere

Most likely a lot of bad things and alot of anime influenced nonsense such as screaming for 2min straight to get longer hair. :maud:  

c2da939ecb57cce97e058aaf46b7bed5.png

http://twentypercentcooler.net/data/c2/da/c2da939ecb57cce97e058aaf46b7bed5.png <--- Link

Is this what you were thinking of? lol This was the closest thing I could think of to show what you ment.  :lol:

Edited by Sadist the Wanderer
  • Brohoof 1

That sounds like a nightmare.  I mean, the art would be fine, and I'm sure the songs would be okay, too, but... no offense to Brony writers... but the story itself would probably turn into a pile of shitake mushrooms, if you know what I mean.  There would be ships all over the place, Luna would never leave the story, and there would be so many OP'd OC's shoved in at random places that Equestria would be bursting at the seams.  Thank god we limit ourselves to fanmade content.

It would be complete disaster. It would, however, be nice for a select few bronies be advisers of a sort, such as the Horseshoe man and a few of the big analysts.

If I remember right... There is one episode that was written by a fan... Now I am not 100% sure on it, & I don't remember which episode was in question but... The difference between that & the question, though, is that it was originally a fan made episode (only written) & then the real creators had their way with it. THAT isn't too bad of an idea, imo. However just letting them go wild with none of the creators around... That's a scary idea...

It depends a lot on who's in charge. I agree with those who say it would be a disaster. But some bronies are good writers and they would try to change nothing.

...But it's more likely that it would be filled with OC and ships. :P

Look, no offense, and i'm certain there are qualified brony writers among you, but if it's just a random brony, it'd be like entrusting the controls of a highly sophisticated fighter jet to a 9-year old. There are so many ways this can go bad.

The writers know what they're doing - that's the reason you're still a brony.

Then there would be no twilicorn. There would be an episode about scototaloo and being an orphan, her being adopted by rainbow dash. Then Big Mac would be made an alicorn. Also no Equestria girls. Then also derpy would be alicorn princess too. Vinyl would be element of bass.

• Brohoof 2

I would stop watching the show because it would become aimed at the Brony fandom as opposed to the actual target audience and would thus become much less innocent (I can see it becoming fanservicey *gags*) and probably completely and totally drift away from the feminist ideals it was founded on.

I could only hope that the MLP series wouldn't be ruined forever by such a nightmare becoming a reality.

• Brohoof 2

Well what we would probably see(no matter what kind of brony)is a lot more background ponies, I'd say if reasonable bronies were in charge then we could see some interesting plots as well as interesting character development. If crazy bronies ran the show then we would probably see shipping and the tone would probably be shifted to something like game of thrones. And if cloppers controlled the show then uuuuuhhhhhhh let's just say the subtitle would be changed to friendship got a little too magic.

• Brohoof 2

1. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy would be lesbians

2. TwiDash or AppleDash would be a couple (If I was in charge.) 

3. DBZ Style fights every episode.

4. More Derpy

5. Vinyl's Wubs.

Well what we would probably see(no matter what kind of brony)is a lot more background ponies, I'd say if reasonable bronies were in charge then we could see some interesting plots as well as interesting character development. If crazy bronies ran the show then we would probably see shipping and the tone would probably be shifted to something like game of thrones. And if cloppers controlled the show then uuuuuhhhhhhh let's just say the subtitle would be changed to friendship got a little too magic.

*points towards bed with hoof* and THIS is where the magic of friendship happens!

• Brohoof 1

People complain that it would be a tragedy if bronys were in charge of the show, in my case, I'd like to see how far it would get, how many ratings and how big of a fanbase, course it would drop dead in a couple months, maybe sure. but there are some serious ones out there who would take it as it should. maybe I see it differently, any pony agree?

• Brohoof 1

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=V0f2TDqUp1U

This is pretty much what it would look like. Lets just hope the writers are smart enough not to pander to fans and tell a good story.

Can't see the vid, sorry Testa

Here y'all go:

---

Anyway, my reaction to that above video:

---

See, this is exactly what I mean - it would be chaos, but it would be well done with humor and good graphics.

But...

It would be CHAOS.

• Brohoof 2