Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moved to Elsewhere

Here y'all go:

---

Anyway, my reaction to that above video:

---

See, this is exactly what I mean - it would be chaos, but it would be well done with humor and good graphics.

But...

It would be CHAOS.

Can I say that vid triggered me, please?

Edited by Nuke87654

Can I say that vid triggered me, please?

Errr... I don't understand what you're asking.

Lol.  Did you like it/dislike it?

Anger you?  Make you laugh?

Betty White?

All of the above?

Chaos if we're lucky. Because I prefer chaos to whatever some people can think up.The kind of people who like more then 'fluff' when it comes to shipping. If that happens, me and my siblings are quitting the show. But if it's just some light shipping and background ponies in the spotlight, then I wouldn't mind.

(Honestly, if I got to chose what's what, the background ponies thing would happen and we would have a crossover of shorts.) 

Errr... I don't understand what you're asking.

Lol.  Did you like it/dislike it?

Anger you?  Make you laugh?

Betty White?

All of the above?

Oops, what I meant was that vid scared me. A nice vid however.

• Brohoof 1

The same thing that would happen if a fan was allowed to coach a professional sports team.

Fans have their essential place ... in collabertive aspects found in interpretation, discussion, and fan labor projects. They should not have role in active development.

But what about the talented Bronies? Granted once the fandom produces writers, actors, animators, musicians, etc that are highly qualified in their artistic field ... they could conceivably produce a quality product ... but not MLP:FiM.

It would likely need to be a new direction entirely. You see, fans have a hard time putting aside wish fulfillment easily when the needs of a character or a story are more important.

Heck ... even Faust wasn't a fan if the G1 show

• Brohoof 5

If bronies were in charge of producing the show, no new episodes would ever get made as they'd be too busy bickering about proper and improper portrayal of the Mane 6, prominence of certain background characters, shipping, and trying to insert their OCs. Too much arguing for any work to get done.

• Brohoof 3

Also something I would like to add...

Why should we want to be anyway?  The best part about being FANS and not WRITERS is that, we don't know what we're getting until the next new episode shows... ergo, being a writer would spoil the fun of watching new episodes, because you already know what's going to happen.

---

I'm proud to be a fan of the show, and I love, I mean LOVE the fan-made art, be them pictures, videos, what the heck ever, it's just absolutely awesome.  And, that's something everyone can enjoy.  

---

"You can't tell me what toys I can play with,
You can't tell me not to grow my crops,
You can't tell me which sex I can marry,
It's so scary the weird way that you watch!"

EDIT:
Damn gifs were acting stupid.
SO, you can keep the one that was working...

post-27651-0-42002100-1409592678.gif

Edited by Miles
  • Brohoof 2

This would be terrible. I'd say fans don't have a single clue how the show should work. FiM is for kids, and incidentally we just so happen to have latched on to it. I agree with Jayson Thiessen with what he said a few years ago that he'd like us to like the show for what it is, not what it could be.

• Brohoof 1

Half of the episodes would be about BG ponies.

Everypony would have a bat form.

Everypony would be shipped. Whether LGBT or straight.

Twilight Sparkle gets her wings chopped off.

Vinyl Scratch, Derpy Hooves and Trixie join the Mane 6.

Flash Sentry would be killed.

Crappy Mary Sue Alicorn OC's would be introduced.

Gilda and Diamond Tiara would be killed.

The show would deal with copyright issues and would be cancelled by the FBI

Edited by Skarloey
  • Brohoof 1

It would start with the age-rating spiking from pg-13 to nc-18. And then it would die in a flaming crash as it spiraled into despair. :maud:

• Brohoof 1