Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Lyrical Knghts(Rp)

7th Boss

Gear saw sitting at the far end of his long table, he looked around the room at all of his fellow members. "So, I assume that you all know why you are called here. Dissonance has tried to take over Eqestria, and if our team doesn't step in, he might just succeed. So, are you all with me?"

Dissonance paced his lair. It was a grand one, one that any true villain would be proud to call home, Dissonance no different. He looked lovingly at the shark pool and vat of acid, but frowned momentarily. "What heroes would stop my plan?" he worried. "I already broadcast the message that I'd be taking over Equestria, but those Elements of kindness or whatever things always fight villain who test the true meaning of friendship or whatever. Not really a suitable adversary." he fretted, sat on his throne, and called. "Toadie!"

Samurai Equine sits at the table with Gear and the others. "I'm ready to help in any way. According to Celestia, villains like Dissonance are a threat to all of Equestria, even my home land of Japon." About that time, Gear notices someone is missing. Samurai then face-hoofs. "He'll be here, he's just... being himself."

Meanwhile, a distance a way, Trilby Hatter is trotting as fast as his hooves will take him. "Horse feathers! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" Trilby, though really worried, stops when he sees Bon Bon. He moves in, inspects her from head to hoof, then gets an idea. "Of course!" Happily, he pulls out a chef's hat with candy wrapper colors, puts it on her head, and moves on. "Another satisfied customer! Now to get to Gear before he..." Trilby stops dead in his tracks when he sees Derpy, then smirks. "Ooh, this one is going to be a challenge..." Trilby says, thinking of possible hats for her. Yep, he's going to be a little late getting there.

Edited by Samurai Equine

"Of course, I understand. We need to find out exactly what's going on at Dissonance's lair, now, I need Falcon and Equine to cause some chaos in the front lawn. While that is going on, me and Sonata will go around the back and do some recon. Tribbily, Encore, and Thunder will stay out as backup and scouts, Agreed?"

Edited by Gearhart

Jazz was sitting on a nearby windowsill, absentmindedly plucking at her guitar softly as Gear talked. She was paying attention, it just didn't look it, and when she heard her name, her ears perked up a little in acknowledgement. Using a hoof to push her mane out of the way, she gave a curt nod, before returning to her casual strumming. She still wasn't comfortable talking in front of this many ponies.

A short, sickly, green faced pony came out from being Dissonance's throne when he called. "Yesss... masster?" he inquired in a ragged voice.

"Hey! Have you been eating the green paint again! I told you, I need it for the acid vat!" Dissonance raged, kicking the diminutive pony.

Toadie then got up again and walked back to Dissonance. "Ehh... sorrrry, massster... won't happen again...."

"It'd better not! Do you have any idea how much it costs! Anyways..." he sighed. "I gave my announcement twenty entire minutes ago, but there's still no heroes here! How am I supposed to be a real villain without any heroes to beat! Go out and find... find some pony who looks heroic, paralyze him with this," he said flicking (or, at least, as close to flicking a hoof can do) a small orb towards Toadie, "and bring him here! Brings some thugs with you, whatever, just get me some bait!"

With that, Toadie scampered out of the room, off to fulfill his master's bidding.

Trilby finally arrives late. "Hey, every pony! I'm here and ready for..." Trilby stops when he sees everyone is all ready here, waiting on him. "Hehe.. What did I miss?" Tril asks nervously.

Samurai shakes his head. "We all ready have a plan of action. You, Thunder Shred, and Encore are on scout duty. Got it?" Samurai says. "Scout duty?! What a waste of my abilities..." Trilby huffs, then sees Jazz Sonata. "Oh! Hello~" He moves up to her, grabbing a rose seemingly out of nowhere and offers it to her. "Hi there. The name's Trilby Hatter. How about you and I make our own team?" Yep, Trilby is a flirt.

"I believe that Dissonance will be ready for us. We need to be extremely careful where we go in. If a hostile see's you, let them make the first move, they might not know it's us. To get behind his house, we need to go around the the long way, while Equine and Falcon just march right up to the front door."

Dissonance looked again at the floor plan of his evil lair and laughed giddily. Secret passageways, wrong turns, false doors, battle bottlenecks... everything a villain could ask to have, and more! He frowned, however, as a mailpony walked in and handed him several letters of resignation from his minions. How come they kept leaving, and how could he stop them?

Meanwhile, Toadie hid in a tree. He had seen an eccentric pony running around placing hats on everybody, and figured following him could bring him somewhere. And somewhere it did bring him; peeking in through a window of the destination, he saw a pony strumming a guitar. Looking through another window a short time later, he saw a variety of ponies talking- Toadie quickly figured out this was a bunch of heroes and immediately hid in a nearby tree.