Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you switch genders for a day if possible?

Shanks

For a day? I'd want to try it out for a week at least! It'd be a mind blowing experience being in a different body, especially one of the opposite sex. Who knows, with technological advances we might be able to via virtual reality simulators in the next few decades.

• Brohoof 1

I'd definitely want to switch genders for a day and see how life (or everything) would be different.

I think it'd be quite interesting, to say the least.

If anything, I would probably screw up and walk into the male bathroom and try to use a urinal or something. :P

I would if for no other reason than to say I had. Besides the obvious physical differences I don't expect my life would be that drastically altered since I'm not all that into gender roles.

For a day? I'd want to try it out for a week at least! It'd be a mind blowing experience being in a different body, especially one of the opposite sex. Who knows, with technological advances we might be able to via virtual reality simulators in the next few decades.

Aww yeah, LZRD WZRD storming like a BLZRD! I heard you died? :( What's up with that?

Oh, and that thing about virtual reality gender altering sounds interesting too. Certainly food for thought.

Edited by Roughshod
  • Brohoof 1

I would if for no other reason than to say I had. Besides the obvious physical differences I don't expect my life would be that drastically altered since I'm not all that into gender roles.

Aww yeah, LZRD WZRD storming like a BLZRD! I heard you died? :( What's up with that?

Oh, and that thing about virtual reality gender altering sounds interesting too. Certainly food for thought.

As far as I know I'm still alive although I feel dead at the moment with this virus or whatever it is I picked up. But that's funny (for lack of a better word), how did you hear that? :lol:

I'm inclined to believe that the biggest difference would be not in how I might behave necessarily but how others would treat me differently. This type of experience would be the ultimate in creating empathy for the opposite sex.

As far as I know I'm still alive although I feel dead at the moment with this virus or whatever it is I picked up. But that's funny (for lack of a better word), how did you hear that? :lol:

I think it was a status update someone posted saying "RIP LZRD WZRD" or something to that effect. Good to see its not true.

Unless you're an imposter...:okiedokielokie:

Then I would know exactly what girls want and how girls feel.

Please get back to me if that ever does occur.

If anything, I would probably screw up and walk into the male bathroom and try to use a urinal or something. :P

It's surprising how fitting your profile picture is for that sentence.

I'm inclined to believe that the biggest difference would be not in how I might behave necessarily but how others would treat me differently. This type of experience would be the ultimate in creating empathy for the opposite sex.

I think it was a status update someone posted saying "RIP LZRD WZRD" or something to that effect. Good to see its not true.

Unless you're an imposter...:okiedokielokie:

Please get back to me if that ever does occur.

It's surprising how fitting your profile picture is for that sentence.

lol it was probably a joke related to how I was banished to the mod queue, which is essentially like dying on here :lol:

And while I'm sure everyone here would kill to take over my account, I can assure you that I'm the real LZRD WZRD

In a heartbeat.

But purely for the sexual experience. Beyond that, way too much going on with the female form. Too low maintenance for all that noise.

Hmmmmm..........If it was only for a day or week, yeah I would, it would be quit eye opening, I'm all for learning and that would be one of the greatest learning experiences. A perspective that couldn't be gained any other way. And I could so mess with people and be back to myself after a period of time.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Fuck yeah, I'd love to know what it's like to be a woman. Just for a day, though. I'm happy to live life as a man.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm.. I suppose I'd agree to change gender for a day. I'm curious as to what it'd be like to be a dude I guess.. :P

Edited by PrincessWubsyButt~
  • Brohoof 1