Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you switch genders for a day if possible?

Shanks

There's also that one guys house I would like to burn down.

Why stop there?

All joking aside though I would probably keep any evil things I would do from potentially spreading to innocent bystanders.

Why stop there?

All joking aside though I would probably keep any evil things I would do from potentially spreading to innocent bystanders.

There are no innocents when they get in my way >:D 

lol i'm kidding, but there are so many people that wind me up in this world - namely the ignorant ones of my own generation. I realise how hypocritical this sounds, but buck it, YOLO right? 

(That was sarcasm btw. I'll never use that term seriously)

I saw this thread and could only think of this

But in all actuality I might do it, but it would depend on the circumstances of said switch.

I would make the strangest looking female of all time though.  :lol:

Edited by yourmomsponies

I am a guy and I gotta say that would be an interesting day for me. Honestly I would go out and see how things are diffrent since im of the opposite gender. See how people treat me diffrent.

Besides it would be funny as hell how my family would react the morning I come out of my room. Gotta a feeling someone is going to the hospital :P

Definitely :)

I would go for it without hesitating a bit. I don't think i would do anything special that day. I'd just continue living. And it would be kinda neat. Although changing at will would be even more awesome :P

I think I want to add to my post in a little more detail...and less goofyness.

Recently I have been rather confused about my sexuality and my life in general.The past few months I have looked up some stuff about being Transexual and I almost feel like that could be me...But at the same time I feel that's not me. So becoming a woman for a day would be something really really helpful because...well it would help me figure out who I am. Because right now...I just don't really know.

Same here, but with possibly being genderfluid. It would be a cool experience.

Edited by Lolnus

I saw this thread and could only think of this

But in all actuality I might do it, but it would depend on the circumstances of said switch.

I would make the strangest looking female of all time though.  :lol:

If that is you in your avatar then trust me you would look a lot better than me as a woman. I am 6 feet tall and weight 350 pounds, I basically have the build of a football player which makes for a relatively good looking man but dosen't really tend to work for women.

• Brohoof 2

I don't think it would matter if for a day I just turned into a man. I do almost everything a man does. And I can move my hair and put on make-up and stuff to even look like a boy. So I don't think it would change but I believe it would be fun not having to carry around over 5 pounds of fat on my chest XD

I don't think it would matter if for a day I just turned into a man. I do almost everything a man does. And I can move my hair and put on make-up and stuff to even look like a boy. So I don't think it would change but I believe it would be fun not having to carry around over 5 pounds of fat on my chest XD

I think it would be fun to be stacked just for a while, I could tease a few guys just for fun that is assuming I don't turn out as ugly as I probably would be as a woman.

If I was a woman I would take over the world. A day should be all I need, really. But I would have to come up with some explanation for what happened to sexy-me and why everybody should now follow not-sexy-me after that one day.

if it only lasted a day, I would dress like a slut, I always wanted to do that If I was a girl since I would be a "Twilight Sparkle" girl with a wild beast that has been repressed inside ^_^

Also girls get attention for free, so I would like to see how to guys would react when they see me XD

• Brohoof 1

If I woke up with a peen, I would be more concerned with the circumstances leading to me having a peen than the actual peen itself.  Besides, my hair is already really short... in all likelihood, no one would notice the difference. After I got over the initial shock, I'd pee on things until the novelty of being able to aim wore off.

Yep.

• Brohoof 5

If that is you in your avatar then trust me you would look a lot better than me as a woman. I am 6 feet tall and weight 350 pounds, I basically have the build of a football player which makes for a relatively good looking man but dosen't really tend to work for women.

Yes that is me in my AV. Sexy aren't I?

I'm 6'3" with the build of a basketball player. 

But I must say you have me beat in the regards of looking odd as a woman  :lol:

Il admit that I wished I could be female when I was younger...

But being a female for a day, but how? By magic?

If I was given the chance, then I'd do it, for a day... By magic...

If by some surgical thing... Then I woudent do it.

As a matter of fact, it would be interesting to be a woman for a day. But if I were to change to a woman, every single aspect would have to change as well, or it wouldn't be worthwile. Like, a total transformation. Just like any other woman, except with a gamers' personality.

And seeing as I have a.. "slightly" perverted mind, it would be awesome to explore the female body up close, and how it is to actually be one. Like, soft spots, for once. Kinda like, personal research, for when I get a girlfriend, knowing soft/weak spots would make it that much better for her.

But it would also be interesting to see how people would react to me, as a woman, with a gamer's personality, and the fact that I play a lot of online/strategy games.

...eenope

img-1172378-1-lBSAWNN.jpg

As much as I would like to troll the shit out of everyone by punching everyone in the face before the effect wears off, my schedule would never allow me a day off. Even on Sundays I still have to show up at work (albeit only for a few minutes). Not showing up just because I woke up with a different set of genital can cost me three days' worth of food.

Walk to my mom and be like "Hey mom, I'm the son you always wanted!  ...But only for a day!"

I wouldn't do it. That would be too much of a tease.

• Brohoof 1

Haha hell yea. I've always wondered what it would be like to be a girl. Plus, I'm already really skinny so I'll be able to fit into that dress like nothing. XD But, since I'm skinny I might end up having smaller than average breasts O_O.

BTW, why is it only for a day? Why can't it be forever? :( I wanna be a metalhead pegasister for the rest of my life.

And yes like a bunch of other people, I would "drill for oil", "pet the pussy cat", "fead the bearded clam" XD lol. If you know what I mean. I would also wax off any hair in the "undesired region".

Edited by Neighvana666

Sit down and think, hard, on as many subjects as I can think of, while writing down EVERYTHING.

I'm not wasting this opportunity to get an insight into the female psyche.

Bonus points if I get to keep the though trains later.

• Brohoof 1

I would skip school for the day to avoid questioning, and then pee sitting down.

Also, I would enjoy the feeling of being able to wear whatever pants I want without worrying about them not having enough room for my testicles.

I have long legs, so my options when it comes to buying pants are fairly limited.

• Brohoof 3