Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is your 2014 Game of the Year? (So far)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

According to the searches I made there is no thread for this so yay.

So my question is, what is your personal Game of the Year for 2014 so far? The year isn't over yet of course but we are in the last quarter and quite a few games have released so far. If what you think will be your GOTY has not released yet, what is it?

At this point, my GOTY is easily Child of Light. That game is a masterpiece in so many artistic ways and plus the game is just fun. Sure, it is a bit simple in terms of an RPG as well as a bit short compared to other RPG's, but everything else makes up for that entirely, music, art, all of that. Anyone that has read my review of it will know how much I love that game. You should play it if you haven't. It is amazing.

In terms of a runner up, it might be the new Smash Bros. For 3DS or maybe Pokemon Omega Ruby for the same system, those are gonna be sweet! Smash Bros. on the go? Genius. Nintendo, you are printing money.

How about you all?

• Brohoof 3

I want to say Kerbal Space Program, even though it's still under development. I dunno, I think it's a bit early right now and there still are a lot of 2014 releases I want to play but can't, so I'll update this post later when I have.

• Brohoof 2

there is a lot of 2014 games I have yet to play but from what I have seen I would have to say Sims 4 I have played Sims since I was very small I didn't like it at first then I grew very fond of it I bought the third one a few years back and I would play it for hours, days, and even weeks it took me 3 weeks to put the game down and play other games with my friends, I hope to play the fourth one

• Brohoof 1

Even though it has kicked my ass and I haven't got far AT ALL, I'd say Dark Souls II.

Though I am eagerly anticipating Dragon Age: Inquisition & Shadow of Mordor.

• Brohoof 2

Castlevania Symphony of the Night. I play through the naked Alucard Challenge in that game every year so every year it's GotY.

Oh ... not my rules you say ... k.

Walking Dead Season 2

Not many choices, it's been a really dull year for gaming so far. My current GOTY is Dark Souls 2. Didn't like it quite as much as Demon's Souls/Dark Souls, but still a great game

Edited by Jaref