Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you good at?

Wind Chaser

Me good at something? LOL

I've been told I'm good at academic writing... But that's really about it.

Edited by Envy

I'm pretty good at music...my friends say so and I've taught myself how to play 3 instruments, which I guess is quite impressive. I've been told I'm good at cheering people up as well which is a good thing. Also I think I'm quite good at drawing. :3 (Sorry if I'm sounding pompous or something)

-making people laugh and smile.

- I do a very good impression of Eric cartman and rod and Trekkie monster from avenue q if I do say so myself. XD!

- coming up with parodies to songs, I have been told by one friend that I should " really write songs with "weird al" "he's sort of an inspiration to me so that makes me happy.

- spending money/ wasting money

- complaining

- complaining about how I look

- being a doormat/ pushover to some people

- not having confidence in one self.

- roleplaying

I am good at the magical art of....uhhhh....hmmm...being...indecisive.

In terms of real talents, I personally don't think I have any. I have a good ear for music, I will admit, but I don't see much 'specialness' in whatever I do. Many may disagree, many have in the past, I just have low self esteem, :P

• Brohoof 1

Hm... I'm decent at a lot of things! mostly related to technology.

First of all video games, especially racing games. I'm not so bad on Asphalt 8 (My favorite racing game which included real cars :wub:) and Need For Speed World (which game I'm on hiatus). I always try to find tricks and techniques to compete with others (but no cheating ;)).

Secondly... Programs. I'm some sort of a nerd/geek since I always research about programs, how to do video editing, writing basic programs and such of those.;)

• Brohoof 1

For me, pretty much anything to do with guitars, games or science. I love science. And guitars. And games. People tell me I write awesome stories, but I don't entirely agree with them. I can also do a massive vocal range (as in, I go from a 5-string bass to a violin, though my highs quite suck.) Also another thing that I've found I am good at is anything to do with computer programming. Given I learn the language, I can do almost anything with it by adapting it. I once made a full on adventure game in a batch file. That's it.

I'm pretty much an expert on automobiles, autosports, computers and drawing. 

Let's see...I've also been told I'm a speed eater. Like I'm pretty much a vacuum. My food doesn't even have time to land on my plate.

Reminds me of that one japanese cartoon, the girl ate the buffet faster than the three gorillas. Foods literally vanished from the plate, that got me loled so hard.

• Brohoof 2

I'm pretty decent at drawing. Not amazing, but I'm still improving.

Other than that, I'm not good at anything else, even if I enjoy it.

my talents are

Stealth my foot steps cannot be heard and I'm amazing at hide and seek because of it

Gaming I have been a gamer since I was 3 and ever since then I have still been gaming

Writing sad stories this is one of my newer talents I have just discovered I love being sad so I decided to put my sorrow on paper and I created something amazing

Leadership another talent I never knew I had I'm great at giving people orders and getting stuff done

Comedy I'm actually very funny and my commentary is great I'm not the funniest guy out there but I'm still pretty

funny

a talent I wish to learn

is how to play the Violin

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

I am good at making friends laugh lots and I also have extensive knowledge in any Reptile or Marine Life, not to sound to smug but show me any Reptile and I can name it's species and if it has different Sub-species and breeds then I would also name it's Sub-Species too.

Being a Rarity fan :D I guess that's what I'm best at. I've got a great ability to be totally mediocre at everything I do.

Oh, and I can put both legs behind my head and pick my nose with my tongue, but the former always causes me to lose balance and faceplant and the latter is just gross :confused:

• Brohoof 5

I'm pretty good at drawing, I'm very mature for my age, I don an insanely good imagination, i'm good at designing characters, I believe myself to be very intelligent, I read good + classic books very fast and wayyyy above my age level, I'm great at video games in general (especially FPS's and RPG's), I apparently am good at writing essays, i'm VERY good at my English classes, I'm good at foreseeing my future, I'm great at debating and arguing with people, I believe myself to be an expert at nicking supplies in class, I'm great at winging important tests, and I'm good at making sarcastic replies to everything anyone has ever said ever in my head.

• Brohoof 1

Video games..... What? It's the only thing I can do xD Jk, I've been told I'm a good singer, I'm extremely good at math, I'm a good lier (it's an unfortunate skill), I'm good at solving Rubik's cubes, nothing insane, but I can do them semi fast... But video games is where it's at! I was once seventh in the world for Sabotage in Black Ops, I can speedrun Portal 1 in 30 minutes, I can take in a 3v1 matches in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, a friend and I broke the 2010 world record for fastest 10-man brawl in Super Samsh Bros. Brawl (never sent in the footage), and always place the top 3 in FPS multiplayer... I have no life XD

I feel like my biggest strength is writing. I can write in many forms pretty well: essays, poems, stories, etc. I really LOVE writing, so that helps :D I have skill with reading too. I comprehend a lot when I read, even when I read quite fast.

I'm great at thinking on my feet as well. I'm an expert at "winging it" - I don't have to put much planning into something in order for it to turn out pretty swell. And if a problem arises, I can solve it seamlessly (in most cases).

Also, I excell at some visual/design stuff. For example, I can automatically tell when colors don't look right together. I also know exactly how to space things out so that they're evenly-spaced without using a ruler or anything. Plus, I'm really good at knowing when a composition feels balanced or not.

• Brohoof 1

I can fuck up multiple things at once. I'm pretty good at that. Right now I'm fucking up all my homework along with my health and about five subjects.

I'm good at not being good at things. It takes talent to fail in so many different categories.

Don't worry, it's one we share, and we'll get out of it together!

Edited by Wind Chaser
  • Brohoof 1