Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you good at?

Wind Chaser

I don't believe I'm very good at anything, but... there are some things that people say that I'm good at.  So I suppose that I'm decent at...

- Drawing

- Writing (poetry, novels, whatever the case)

- Listening (I'm not very talkative but I LOVE to learn about others, so I tend to be a great listener!)

- Good with younger children and elders.  Hilariously enough, never around my own age.

... That's it! 

• Brohoof 2

1. Video Games (specifically Legend of Zelda, or and Nintendo Games)

2. Playing the Guitar

3. Playing the Ocarina (2 instruments!)

4. Coming up with video game plots & lore

5. Learning Video Game Languages such as Hylian, Dovahzul, etc.

I know I'm good at more, but that's all I can think of.

I'm one with poor self-image but I'll try my best.

I've been told I have some drawing talent, but I can't post any of my drawings for lack of a camera.

I've been put front row in my varsity show choir, so singing and dancing

I'm told I'm a math god.

I've won a few yugioh tournaments and some video game tournaments

I've been told that I'm a hilarious person, so good at comedy.( I had to come up with a thing for spirit week, more specifically Circus day when you're supposed to dress as a circus act, so my idea was to put a pair of shorts and shoes in the middle of myself and to put Nick Cage's face over a tshirt that I wear as a skirt and tell them I was two midgets in a trenchcoat to pretend to be a regualr sized person.)

I've been told that I'm a fantastic author with a great reading voice and that I should go into voice acting.

I don't really see myself as these things, but people say I'm a real catch. c:

• Brohoof 2

Hah, well as for me, I don't really have many talents outside of dealing with people, so at times it can feel like an absolutely useless talent to have. Though, you'd be surprised at how often it comes in handy or has made my life much easier!!

I also know a couple of parlour tricks, sleight of hand and etc. Good for parties and whatnot.

All of the drunk people think I'm a wizard or something. Ah well, it brings a lot of entertainment I guess!

Anything else that doesn't really involve that kind of thing. Well. I'm pretty terrible at it, mark my words!

• Brohoof 2

Well, I'm pretty good with stylized drawing, I can fix computers well, I can sew, I can cook, I'm actually pretty good with my position as Lead Mod, I can come up with some nice strategies, I game quite well(except COD, Don't play, don't ask.), I'm a great architect.

I feel like I'm bragging but who cares, I honed these skills and I'm proud of it!

Nothing. Asolutely nothing.

Other than bitching, nothing, ever, period.

Oh, and getting depressed by looking at this thread because I'm useless beyond belief. 

Dammit, why did I even look at this thread... :(

Edited by cantthinkofaname

A few things I suppose, nothing too fantastic though. Im a fairly decent shot with a rifle (was in the Army, got the top in my Platoon)
Im also pretty awesome at certain games like Halo and Destiny :?

Other then that, Im probably decent at a few other things. Nothing worth mentioning though :)

• Brohoof 2

I have another to add to my "talents." I got results for a math test back today, and whilst everyone else in the grade was getting D's and C's, I got 94%. Only lost those marks through communication as well. So, math is a talent of mine, I guess.

The only thing I'm good at is playing video games, and I don't mean that I'm as good compared to other people. I'm just good compared to other things I do.

Well, I was going to write video games but.... no matter. I'm also good at puzzle solving and mysteries.( too much PL will do that to a person)

Music: I discovered a talent for it at age 12 after I sat down at this keyboard my grandpa gave me and started playing. I wasn't trying to play anything in particular but I just made up my own song out of nowhere and I didn't even know how to read music back then. I took lessons got in the school band then the high school jazz band kept getting better and composing more songs. I have been out of practice for a while but I am thinking about picking it back up again.

Video games: Years and years of practice have made me a fairly skilled gamer, I can't run with the pro's who go in tournaments but can still do a decent job.

Writing: Punctuation is something I often struggle with but other than that I have a fairly creative mind and have been writing stories since I was 10. I started writing fanfics where I got into ponies, one of which is linked in my sig.

History: It has always been my best subject in school and is my major, I have a good memory and a strong fascination with the subject, especially American history and the Renaissance.

• Brohoof 2

Mmm, I like bragging sometimes.

I am very good at photography and photo/video editing. They've been hobbies of mine for years, and I have a fairly intuitive grasp of them. I had never used Final Cut before last week in my A/V class and have been figuring it out by myself over the week. I've already figured out how to keyframe (make their properties different at different points in the video) effects. I'm a pretty fast worker when motivated, too.

Realization that I hadn't done anything for one of my friends' birthdays + 4 hours...

As for photography

Flower%20Rose%20Garden%20Yellow%20Orange

Let's see. I'm also a good nonfiction writer and my sense of humor carries well to the written word. I've been told that I'm good at arguing for something without coming across as pushy or mean, and I think I'd agree with that assessment. I try to consider other people's feelings and perspectives.

I have a nice sense of fashion for the same reasons as why I'm good at photography; ability to use resources available to me to make balanced compositions with interesting colors and texture. Rarity hooked me right from her introduction. 

I'm good at keeping myself to a strong work ethic, and that along with some natural intelligence has served me well in school and in other things I've tried. I don't have to swallow my pride to go to tutoring. I do it all the time because I'm good at finding ways for me to be good at something. 

I suppose that makes me rather talented.  :derp:

• Brohoof 1

I'm good at organizing things.

If you opened your refridgerator and it was a God awful mess, and asked me to reorganize it, would look amazing.

I'm good at Math (to a certain degree anyway), Coming up with creative solutions, Improvising. But my main passion now is computer programming. I'm a sucker for code and software engineering in general. I would say i'm good at drawing, but i pale before some of the more astonishing artists iv'e seen around.

I can build a 400 horse power 1.3 liter and time it perfectly by ear, I'm a bit of a Rotary nerd. I can tell you how Tesla's tech works. I can rebuild or repair anything mechanical or electrical. I can brew beer, make wine and even distill. No one cooks like I do, ever seen french recipes prepared with indian technique?

• Brohoof 1