Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you ever struggle with sleeping?

Haruhi-chan

It normally takes me 4 or 5 hours to fall asleep and when I do fall asleep, I wake up every few hours.  Thankfully, I take medication that really helps with that so now it only takes an hour to fall asleep and I stay asleep through-out the night.

My struggle is getting to bed early, or getting out of bed early...... Anything early!

Late to bed, late to sleep, and late to wake up. Not a very good pattern.

• Brohoof 2

I'm similar to @Splashee on this one. The struggle is in getting to that bed, or putting down my book when I'm already in bed. As for actually getting to sleep and staying asleep though, I don't have any problems with it. Just shut off the lights, relax, and stop thinking about the day. Stop the brain from thinking about anything important and it'll get bored and fall asleep pretty fast.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Sometimes I do have trouble sleeping.  When I do, it’s usually because of something on my mind.  Last night for instance, I woke up just past midnight and couldn’t get back to sleep at all because I now know it’s time to end a toxic relationship with a relative.  

Sometimes I would go to rest. But then I will start feeling claustrophobic inside my body, like you are thrashing against the walls inside yourself. And then, I begin to experience this very dark emanations from the umbilicus area in the human body, and it is like I am trying to throw up something that is not physical in nature because it is sinking me. And it starts to drown you from the inside, until it takes over completely and then you are in the darkness, my friend. Even the look in my eyes change. Have you seen when they frame a criminal? Notice their eyes in the picture. Lost or entirely absent. Well, something like that. Not themselves, anymore. Not myself, anymore.

And if I try to push past the restlessness and the incremental activity of "voices" in my head, I will eventually fall asleep out of exhaustion. But there are some very rare occasions when I can get stuck in body paralisis, even without consciously trying to access astral. And it is in these circumstances that you can witness where those voices are actually coming from. I would be immobilized in my bed and look around my room to see these humanoid silhouettes, made of a very dark material that feels pretty much like the one that emanates from the umbilicus of the human body.

Of course, the inner-workings of this creation have never been taught to you. For reasons. But mostly because the scientific dogma that is part of the global deception, has blinded one of your eyes. The eye for the occult.

Well, these "episodes" are also very common among our "family" and the rest of humanity. So, when you see them with a psychopathic look in their eyes, or with sudden shifts in personality. Better still clear from them. Because it is not likely "them", anymore.
They become very violent and erratic, as well as giving themselves to all sort of addicitons during these states, that can last for weeks, sometimes. It is a possesion. An actual possession.
I've once witnessed one of these humanoid shadows during body paralisis, and it tried to force itself inside my body, as it were a suit for it.
Normally, the religious people I visited told me to invoke the name of yoshua. But I never liked my brother very much.
So... I stood there paralized while the shadow being started to become more and more desperate because he could not enter my body, out of sheer will. Until it eventually started crying over my chest. So, yeah. "Restlessness".

Edited by They call me Loyalty

• 2 months later...

Yeah, I can never shut my mind off. I toss and turn trying to get comfortable. I'm too hot or too cold. And sometimes I get up to go to the bathroom and then can't get back to sleep for my last two hours. :Cozy:

On 2019-11-16 at 10:43 AM, Splashee said:

My struggle is getting to bed early, or getting out of bed early...... Anything early!

Late to bed, late to sleep, and late to wake up. Not a very good pattern.

I'm right here with you on that one. 

I don’t struggle with it too badly. My main problem is keeping the same sleep schedule from night to night. If I get out of my rhythm I don’t sleep well unless I take some Melatonin to help me along.

Unfortunately yes. It’s become an issue again. I’d been considering having a sleep study done. It was mentioned back when I was in high school that I should consider having one done. Now I’m 27 and still haven’t gotten one lol.

• Brohoof 1

Sleep is a terrifying demon that I must slay daily.  It's supposed to be a pleasant, inviting, comforting thing, but for me sleep is a monster.  I've had to work extremely hard for decades to train my brain in mindfulness just to be able to relax it enough to make ends meet and get enough sleep to survive.  My brain hates me.  Sleep is my lifelong nemesis.