Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are some of your obsessions?

Haruhi-chan

Disney, especially the animated films like Frozen and The Lion King as well as the Disneyland Resort

I'm glad you actually liked Frozen. There are many people who hate Frozen especially "Let it Go". It was a beautiful movie that gets too much hate. BTW, Lion King is my favorite Disney movie.

• Brohoof 1

I'm glad you actually liked Frozen. There are many people who hate Frozen especially "Let it Go". It was a beautiful movie that gets too much hate. BTW, Lion King is my favorite Disney movie.

I LOVE Frozen, and i also love the song as well. Elsa is so much like me too, and I absolutely adore her.

my obsessions.........do I have to name them all I have a lot

I have multi personality syndrome 

pc gaming

fishing

eating  

tv

biting

pokemon

sonic

eating

music

evil

playing 5 nights with freddy laughing

loving jumpscares

(wanting to play "evil" or "scary" games(

other fun games

(wanting to play luna heard people talking but never played it might not play it if it is a fun quest game I like fun games not cute games)

um........eating

rping

licking

killing

pranking

kicking

scaring

eating

etc.

MLP and video games.  Yeah, I know, I'm kinda cliché by listing those two, but it's true!

Ok, here's one that's a little more interesting and unusual: fashion.  I love designing and making my own unusual outfits that challenge the norms and gender stereotypes.  I spend a lot of time on them.  I always have some fashion project going.  I definitely have some Rarity in me, there.

*EDIT* Oh, sweet, this post just made me a Phoenix!  Finally, I'm something cool on the forums!!  :D

Edited by Justin_Case001

Obsession, obsession...

Hmm, Well I used to like video games on console, but with the fight of the next gen console and my money, I've turned to online games, especially MOBA

I also like swords. I wish I could make those swords from all those games I played back in my childhood.

But the most deep one is that I like....

Hmm maybe I shouldn't tell you all. 

Oh, you know me... I couldn't really make it much more obvious - Wind instruments!

I own quite a few, mainly because I was indecisive on what the instrument I really wanted to play was in my high school years. Lol. I generally love hearing them in music of any kind. I love studying about them and their history. And, of course, I love playing them.

I'd major in, study, and teach wind instruments and their history if I could. xD

Edited by Envy

Let me see here

-animation in general

- singing

- writing

- littlest pet shop (only the 2010 version though)

- New York Yankees

- la dodgers

- Adam sandler movies

- Disney movies ( Frozen , lion king, etc.etc.etc.)

- Big Bang theory

- Alvin and the chipmunks

- dogs

- watching movies

- "Weird Al" Yankovic

- Broadway plays

• Brohoof 3

Psychology, mainly hypnosis, I bought a truckload of books on the subject and already managed to produce some of the effects mentioned on it, such catalepsy and positive hallucination (which I must say, is awesome), and currently working on some more profound stuff, such as curing traumas and reaching the Esdaile state (which is like going into coma, but being able to wake up)

Chess, god I love blitz chess, and for a long while I was really obsessed with its forms, openings and mainly, endings (pro-tip, never start studying chess by the openings, this piece of advice was given Josh Waitzkin, who became famous after the movie Finding Bobby Fischer.

Piano... I'm classical piano player, I have to be obsessed.

Musicals... mainly Wicked, Matilda, Jekyll and Hyde, Sweeney Todd and some of the Disney ones.

My book... it is my book, I have to be obsessed, otherwise I'd never finish it.

Lifehacks: finding ways to make hard stuff become easy, or at least, less time consuming... if anyone is interested in this, Tim Ferriss is the name.

And Pinkie Pie, GOD I LOVE HER

Hey guys did I ever tell you that my biggest interest is video games?

But anyway, I'm a PC gamer so I'm a bit of a gaming hardware enthusiast too. dat cooler

I'm quoting you just to say that I love how Twilight Sparkle looks in your signature. She's a blast

My obsessions besides MLP would be:

- Playing Piano

- Astronomy

- Watching films

- Technology ( in general ) 

- Video Games 

YAY ANOTHER PIANO PLAYER

• Brohoof 2

MLP Forums... and just the internet in general. :wacko:

Heh, I've had a few short obsessions, but they usually don't last very long.

EDIT: It seems like everyone is just posting their interests, so here are mine: travel, music, different languages, and music in different languages. :P I like swimming too, and Harry Potter.

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

I prefer the term "passions" but if you insist:

-MLP

-Star Wars

-Transformers

-Disney

-Dungeons and Dragons

-Philosophy

-Pokemon

-World of Warcraft

-Mythology