Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are some of your obsessions?

Haruhi-chan

Constellations and stars.

Fictional languages and cultures.

Lord of the Rings, especially the Elves and the angelic Valar.

Horses and Shetland ponies.

Asian, medieval, and Victorian-to-retro cultures. Also, life in tyrannical countries.

Writing stories, satirical or epic. Sometimes drawing.

Pink-haired girls with blue eyes.

• Brohoof 1

I am one of those autistic pony dudes so I have plenty of obsessions, some of which might be kinda weird. :P

Weather: I love watching videos about specific types of weather, mainly severe storms and tornados. Something about the sheer power of them fascinates me.

Space: Space is just awe inspiring. The feeling that we are so tiny yet there are so many things out there that are trillions times larger than we could ever imagine is actually a cool feeling to me.

Human biology and genetics: Here is one of the weird ones. Basically I am fascinated by the things that make humans apart of the animal kingdom, the animalistic traits that we as a species have. On top of this I am fascinated by genetics, just the general idea of it.

Of course video games is one of them. Love my games.

Music is another one...

Territorial stuff: Like borders, state lines, different territories, things like that.

Language: Human communication fascinates me as well and I love the different languages of the world, particularly those in the Germanic category. I also love articulation.

There are others too. As you can tell, I am kinda weird. :P I guess that makes me varied though, for what it's worth.

• Brohoof 1

-Taylor Swift. Dear Jesus I love her so much. I could care less what other people think of her. She's like my role model, she's the ham sandwich

-Joaftheloaf. I'm not like obsessed with him like I am with Swift but Celestia damn it I love his voice.

-Unikitty. Okay I have no merch of her but she's amaze craze like omg.

-um...bowser jr? And knuckles? Those are two of my all time favorite videogame characters... :derp:

• Brohoof 1

-Hello kitty. That's my other main toy-collecting obsession besides ponies :P

-Disney movies!!! Especially The Lion King, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, and Frozen. :D

-CATSSSSS... Especially my fat fluffy cat.

-Halloween. Favorite holiday. I'm already in full celebration mode.

-Candy & sweets... Actually, just food in general.

-Hamsters. I have an entire blog dedicated to them.

• Brohoof 2

Hrmm, for me it's only been aviation as of lately. That includes plane spotting, flight simming, etc. And swirly of course :squee:.

I seem to really like Enya's music too.

Edited by SparkWolf
  • Brohoof 2

I love pets, ecspecially bunnys because i feel like i can really help them, most people put them alone in a small cage because its normal and everybody is doing it... Giving them space and making them happy makes me happy :P

• Brohoof 1

Video Games. Particularly Phoenix Wright and Pokemon. Any news about either franchise activates fanboy mode...

Computers. Such fascinating machines. All they really do is store, read, update and delete numbers and do math and yet think of everything you can do with them. Also, let's think about how powerful even a low strength CPU is for a moment. Nothing ever runs at the same time; the CPU splits a very short processing period between all running tasks in a cycle so quick that it appears that things are running simultaneously. Isn't that freaking amazing? :D

Plushies. A bit of a weird one, but it's the honest truth. I've always slept with at least one.

• Brohoof 1

Books: I loooveee book!  I make it my job to save a beat en down book in a used book store!

History:  I'm one person happy a nuff to research odd things in history,  watch history

and talk history

Anime/Manga: At times i can go a few weeks not watching it but than I get hit with

a urge to watch anime like none stop or read manga in a sitting!

MLP/OC:  Some how this OC bug of MLP has hit me and I can spend hours working

on em...

Fanfiction:   I won't pick up a book for days but I can spend hours to hours to reading

fanfic...

Writing:   I try to write every day,  or I WRITE at work or put down notes when I got the

time.....

• Brohoof 1

Retro video games......

I suddently went out and bought a snes, 6 games,, 2 controllers, and had the system modded so it can play international games.

Currently playing a japenese version of Killer Instinct...... Loving it.

• Brohoof 2

Every obsession I have I've learned to contain when needed. Here are my current obsessions:

Gaming (currently Minecraft and Destiny)

Researching 

Marvel Cinematic Universe movies (I am looking forward to Age of Ultron)

Upcoming games for PS4

Some things relating to Theology

Star Wars

Edited by Unr3alGamer
  • Brohoof 1

Oh boy, you have no idea how ADDICTED I am to Skyrim. Seriously, Skyrim is my weed! I once played it for SIX HOURS straight! That's how obsessed I am with it XD.

My other obsessions include:

Films

Star Trek

Game of Thrones

The Beatles

AC/DC

There are some others, but if I mention them here, I'll get in trouble XD

• Brohoof 2

I have a pretty big obsession with the band "Fit For A King".

Sometimes, it gets pretty bad. I've literally had a day where I just sat there and listened to their songs for fourteen hours.

• Brohoof 1

I have this sort of ritual where if I'm walking up or down stairs, I always try to make sure my right foot lands on a step where the railing next to it has a pole or a part drilled into the wall more times than my left. It's rather hard for me to explain, but let's just say I have very unique way of walking on stairs.

I usually put hand sanitizer on my hands whenever I can partly because I like being clean, but also because I just like how it feels.

I wouldn't consider video games an obsession for me because I can go for days without playing them - or playing them for hours - even though I have had times where I played a game for 16 hours in a day, and most of my laptop backgrounds are video game characters. I consider that to be more like a passion.

• Brohoof 1

Music (especially rock and metal)

Classic movies

Rollercoasters and theme parks in general (I'm actually a bit of a wimp when it comes to coasters so I'm always trying to push my boundaries and move up to increasingly scarier ones)

The Disney animated canon

Jules Verne

And, of course, MLP!

• Brohoof 2

Other than MLP: FiM, i'd say i'm pretty obsessed with...

1. Pokemon

I LOVE the games, the movies, etc.

2. Pasta

I think that I eat too much of it  :wacko:

3. 'The Amazing Race' and 'Ink Master'

I get way too excited when these shows come on (Especially new episodes).

4. My cellphone

I always make sure that I have it on me 24/7. I frequently check to make sure it's with me and has a good charge. I never let it out of my sight.

5. Tattoos

I can't stop getting them. 

Edited by Royal Samurott
  • Brohoof 1