Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Share A Dream You had.

AkiraLeeJounouchi

I HAD THE WEIRDEST DREAM (well all of my dreams are really strange actually but whatever).

I was in a small-town type of atmosphere. There were large farm houses and wide spaces of open land. I was just hanging out on the porch of some house, when all of a sudden I saw a woman staring at me from behind a tree. She kind of reminded me of Marcelline from Adventure Time. Anyway, it turns out she was, in fact, a vampire, and she started coming after me. I hid in this shallow hole in the ground, hoping she wouldn't find me. It turns out, even though she was right above me, she could not find me. It reminded me a lot of that scene from Lord of the Rings where the hobbits hide from the ringwraiths underneath those tree roots, but the ringwraith doesn't find them. She eventually ran off.

ANYWAY. Then I was inside the game Donkey Kong Country 2. It was one of those vine levels where you get shot through barrels and have to avoid the bees. I was just shooting myself through barrels, and I was convinced that if I beat this level, then the vampires would stop coming after me.

WRONG. I came out of the level, and was plopped outside. It was dusk. My boyfriend was with me all of a sudden and he was like "WE HAVE TO GO INSIDE BEFORE IT GETS DARK; THE VAMPIRES ARE COMING!" And I was all "EEEEEEEEEP!" and started running and running. Except every time I tried to run, I ran in slow motion. It was like the air was made of molasses. It soon became clear to me and my boyfriend that we were not going to make it inside before dark.

It soon became completely pitch black. I could only see the grass underneath my feet sometimes and a couple porch lights every now and then. I struggled to run for it and find where I could hide. I heard some assumed-vampires approaching, so me and my boyfriend hid behind a tree. Then we saw the vampires turn into elephants. Yes... elephants. It became clear that we were dealing with vampire/elephant shapeshifters.

My boyfriend got an idea. He said he knew a place where we could go to be safe. So we ran! But the elephants/vampires chased after us. Eventually, we did lose them. We hid underneath this random porch. Eventually, a vampire (who was a regular vampire, not an elephant) came out onto the porch. My boyfriend went out to her. I was like OMFG WHAT ARE YOU DOING but he was like "I know her; she's going to help us."

We went into the vampire's house. It looked like a really run-down cabin of sorts. My boyfriend told me that he and the vampire had a deal: if my boyfriend provided her with blood to feed off of whenever she wanted, she would house us and keep us safe from vampire-elephants. I was like "Isn't it weird to give away your blood though?" and he was like "Eh, I don't really care." The vampire put an IV in my boyfriends wrist, hooked him up to a machine, and started getting tons of blood out of him. I said, "Are you sure you're ok?" My boyfriend just laughed deliriously. Then I just suddenly went to sleep.

I woke up sleeping on the good vampire's wood floor in the corner of the room. There was a commotion in the next room. Apparently some vampire-elephants (in there vampire form, not their elephant form) came into the house. They wanted to check and see if the good vampire was secretly housing any humans. The good vampire was like "Of course not! Why don't you trust me? I'm totally on your guys' side!" I got super scared and hid inside a tiny cabinet.

Aaaaaand then I woke up. For real.

• Brohoof 2

One time, I had a dream were everything was in black and white and everyone was a stick figure. One of them set his neighbor's house on fire and then he sniped him when he ran out of the house. Then he smiled, but where his eyes should have been there were mouths, both smiling. It started to zoom on one of them and I woke up. I was around 8 or so when I had this dream and I remember it like it was yesterday. At the time, it scared the shit out of me.

• Brohoof 1

i had a dream that i was with my crush.i was holding his hand and blushing. we were in a place kinda like purgatory. i looked at him then he walked away from me. i tried to go after him but silver chains bound me to one spot. my crush walked up to one of my friends. who had been an unnoticeable silhouette. i saw her put her hand on his chest and stare deeply at him and she then kissed him. a tear fell from my face and the chains broke free. i ran up to them and as soon as i got to them, the friend tried to push me away but i glared at her. i then saw a closed eye and when it opened it was rather like a cats. she just stood there after that. i broke her neck and then looked at my crush.

i woke up after that. seriously strangest dream i have ever had!

• 3 weeks later...

I once had a dream where I was on one side of a road, but I wanted to get to the other side. So I walked across the road to get there.

That's it.

• Brohoof 1

Had a dream I was walking in my school halls, talking with this guy, and somehow the scenery changed without me noticing and it was this beach, with some dunes and grass breezing in the wind, and there were a bunch of dead bodies and horde banners everywhere, and garrosh hellscream was standing in the middle, breathing heavily.

Edited by NotoriousSMALL
  • Brohoof 1

A while ago, I had a dream that I was in a Panda Express restaurant. And I really had to pee. So I ran down the stairs (already, what?) and into the women's bathroom and relieved myself, then I woke up and it turns out I wet myself in reality.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

^That was brave for you to post.

My life is actually pretty awesome, thanks ;)

Oh well that explains it. At the end of the day, you're tired therefore your awesome levels are low, therefore you have non awesome dreams. It's called the Leonardo DiCaprio Effect. XD

Had a dream I was walking in my school halls, talking with this guy, and somehow the scenery changed without me noticing and it was this beach, with some dunes and grass breezing in the wind, and there were a bunch of dead bodies and horde banners everywhere, and garrosh hellscream was standing in the middle, breathing heavily.

Sounds Scary. Edited by Vickram101
  • Brohoof 1

(Note this is real cheesy) So few years ago I dreamed about this:

I was on a scary rollercoaster ride. When I rode through the scary clown's mouth (I thought I had coulrophobia back then, it's a fear of clowns) I closed my eyes, when I opened them. A witch was on the rollercoaster! Right behind my seat.. But then we started to talk, she wasn't scary at all. She was very friendly.Yeah yeah blah blah we rode through all of the scary obstacles without being scared, and when that rollercoaster was finished we had to go on another one. Now this one was scarier, it was so realistic. But then we got out alive. Then, poof! I woke up..

• Brohoof 1

The most recent dream of mine is a daydream.

The mane six were on boats out at sea. Spike was there, too. Nothing too intense, just the calm chit chat of a few ponies enjoying an evening out on the water.

A while ago, I had a dream that I was in a Panda Express restaurant. And I really had to pee. So I ran down the stairs (already, what?) and into the women's bathroom and relieved myself, then I woke up and it turns out I wet myself in reality.

I've done that before. Oh, yes. Nothing like the feeling of waking up with warm, wet pants. Good times... good times...

I'm surprised it's only ever happened once, considering how often I dream of going to the bathroom.

Edited by Regulus
  • Brohoof 1

Oh well that explains it. At the end of the day, you're tired therefore your awesome levels are low, therefore you have non awesome dreams. It's called the Leonardo DiCaprio Effect. XD

Sounds Scary.

it wasn't, he didnt seem threatening for whatever reason.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm let me just summarize a strange dream I had, Lazer shooting t-rexes, purple mountains and blue sparkly sky, rainbows, heavy metal music, explosions, Power rangers, mega holy kangaroos and last but not least... me riding on dolphin wearing a fedora while laughing while it's raining bananas. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I had a dream last night that I was helping Wayne Anderson on Face Off and right nest to the Make Up set is Sliding Doors to a mall were these bitchest of bitches came out and was insulting the pores in my skin. So I fought them. When I woke I was like,Fucking What!?! Thing is in real life I don't care much about my skin. I'll never hit a woman, unless it's self defense. So I have no idea what the hell that was about.

Hmm let me just summarize a strange dream I had, Lazer shooting t-rexes, purple mountains and blue sparkly sky, rainbows, heavy metal music, explosions, Power rangers, mega holy kangaroos and last but not least... me riding on dolphin wearing a fedora while laughing while it's raining bananas.

I'm throwing money at the screen. Nothing's happening. Why is this not a movie??????

it wasn't, he didnt seem threatening for whatever reason.

#Brave.

Edited by Vickram101

you know what since I was the first to post here and I still can't remember the dream I wanted to share I will discuss two dreams I had last night

1) I was at school because for some reason I'm almost always at school in my dreams anyways I was at school and I enter this one part of the building and I some how end up into a old house I have no idea why and the house was haunted by a few people my age thats about as much as I can remember the dream wasn't scary at all but I felt a feeling of pity and grieve throughout the dream even when I woke up

2) my second dream I was half a sleep trying to get my lap top on and I fell asleep now for the actual dream it was about me coming home from school with this girl I like and I asked her if she wanted to come in to get water so something she said yes and I was playing Super Smash Bros with her then some other weird game it was great and then I woke up not a good way to start the day feeling depressed

• Brohoof 1

It started with me being the only boy in an all girls school, good start right? Well....

One day, in the cafeteria, I started developing spots around my mouth and nose, which eventually grew into massive boil things which began to cover my air passages. I started to suffocate and put a straw through a gap between the ever growing lumps into my mouth so I could continue breathing. The only noise I could make/communicate with was like this:

Obviously, no-one could understand me and I ran around panicking as the straw began to give way under pressure from the still growing boils. I found a friend who eventually worked out I needed a hospital (slow right?! XD ) but refused to take me as it was against her religion to enter a hospital (I have no idea what religion she was meant to be xD ) and as I was about to die, I woke up.

:o just this morning I dreamed of a small restaurant with a soda machine.

apparently on of the soda's would grant a wish, when I drank it I turned into a little kid.

-_- it's weird now that I think about it. I don't remember making a wish and I have never wanted to return to that age.

well the dream progressed fast but in a way that felt like a while had passed.

I would have to get more of the soda because it would wear off... at the end of the dream I was going back for another can of it, I was still in little kid form but I was slowly turning back.

I was going there with my sister's boy friend... (he was an OC... :o my sister would never date a hippy)

well we got there and he apparently knew the owner of the place because he went up the her and started joking around.

can I by this? he asked. (I wonder why he sounded so sarcastic... inside joke? idk O-O)

I kept trying to rush him to get the soda for me, I had given him the money.

finally hi said he would do it.

but before he did, he went up to the owner and did the can I buy this? thing... >.>

but she was suddenly angry.

those are for me, she said.

I yelled for him to get it, he did... more to spite her than anything.... >.> I really wanna know what that was about.

he handed me the can and we ran out as she yelled after us.

we stopped and I started looking at the can, it was decorated with Japanese kanji.

slowly the kanji disappeared along with the magic.

I sat there wondering what to do as the dream ended and I woke up.

a fear filled nightmare of a frequent WoW player? :catface:

• Brohoof 2

I had a really good dream recently. Here it is:

I was at school, then all of a sudden, CHRISTOPHER WALKEN walked through the front door! I was so physched! I shook hands with him and I even got my picture taken with him! :D

Then I woke up, realized it was just a dream, then got REALLY pissed off XD. Yeah, he's one of my favourite actors :)

• Brohoof 1

I'll share some dreams I've had in the past month.

• For some reason Trixie (EqG version) is my girlfriend. I'm hanging out with her in her house.
  • Not safe for work
  • Not safe for work
  • I find myself inside of a spaceship. It's pretty sweet. I walk around a little bit and explore it. Don't worry, there no xenomorphs stalking me.
  • Not safe for work
  • I'm a Team Fortress 2 Pyro hanging out with the other mercenaries in a ball pit. 
  • It appears to be the apocalypse. I've scavenging around with another person when we stumble across a full gas canister.
Edited by Mikami
  • Brohoof 1

I had a dream...where white people...and black people- Oops wrong thread.

I once had a dream where I was getting brain surgery, I thought it so real. It literally felt like my skull was being removed. I even woke up with a headache that pained worse than the dream. >_<

• Brohoof 1