Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria girls new trailer (spoiler lyra in it)

BookwormGomez

Hey y'all found a new trailer to Rainbow rocks. This time there's new footage, another way of how twilight gets back to Canterlot high, background song "Better than Ever" and happy pony in human world hunting for I read in comments that spoiler alert Lyra and Maud is in it.

• Brohoof 6

This has gotten me even more hyped. Only 9 more days! :D

dat Rarity selfie doe:

2SDnrtH.png?1

So... we got Rarity doing the typical face someone does in their selfie before posting to their Facebook wall, Fluttershy being Fluttershy, Sunset Shimmer being adorable, and Spike... oh gosh... :wau:

What is Spike doing? :eww:

Edited by Megajack
  • Brohoof 6

I'm sorry, but am I the only one not hyped about Rainbow rocks and didn't like Equestra Girls?

Not being hyped about getting to see more glorious, sexy, humanized ponies? :confused:

What's wrong with you? That's the reason everyone wants to see it.

Not being hyped about getting to see more glorious, sexy, humanized ponies? :confused:

That's another thing, how people refer to these animated characters as "sexy". But hey, its a full blown community, I expect to see it.

That's another thing, how people refer to these animated characters as "sexy". But hey, its a full blown community, I expect to see it.

Are you seriously in denial of Adiago's sexiness? :wat:

post-24967-0-86947500-1411082403_thumb.jpg

Hmm... you're a strange one indeed, friend.

post-24967-0-86947500-1411082403_thumb.jpg

This actually... Doesn't look terrible.  I'm skeptical about it, I'll admit, but I was about the last EqG movie, too.  There's a whole heckuvalot of things I disagree with about this line in general, but the second movie looks as... Moderately interesting as the first.  I'll probably see it, even if it's just to make sure I know what I'm griping about.  :P

0_o ... To each their own, I guess...?

Hmmm...I wonder if AU Lyra has an obsession with ponies? :huh:

And I just lost it when Dash "Rainboomed" Octavia! :lol:

Also...I guess that book that let's Sunset communicate with Celestia I setting up the spin off, huh?

Thing is, I don't it'll happen now that the Hub's going bye-bye...

Edited by Jangobadass

That was pretty damn annoying of them to end it like that.

I actually kind of liked it. (Surprise! I like everything.)

It was a really ambitious ending and it was fitting that a show known for it's plot twists should end with the ultimate big crazy plot twist that brings everything full circle.

From all those scenes with them wearing pajamas in the trailer, looks like they're going to have a sleep over... :comeatus: *memories of all those dirty Equestria Girls sleep over fanfics I've read*

• Brohoof 3

From all those scenes with them wearing pajamas in the trailer, looks like they're going to have a sleep over... :comeatus: *memories of all those dirty Equestria Girls sleep over fanfics I've read*

Yeah, when I figured out it was supposed to be a sleepover, I was thinking "oh man, this is going to be some high octane fetish-fuel."

Oh and regarding Adagio: She doesn't have much, but she sure makes good use of it.

Alright, I think I've got all the pervy statements about a children's movie out of my system...

...Nah, probably not.  :comeatus:

• Brohoof 1