Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you say 'lol' in real life?

Revy ~ Two Hands

Lol survery  

134 users have voted

1. 1. Do you say Lol in real life?

• Lol!
    • No

I do every once in a while but not a lot actually... I am surprised I don't say it more often but since I giggle a lot to pretty much anything that's probably why I don't say a whole lot.

I do every once in a while but not a lot actually... I am surprised I don't say it more often but since I giggle a lot to pretty much anything that's probably why I don't say a whole lot.

Sometimes.

I try to avoid it, but I'll always say it my head when something is weird or funny. It's just a habit.

It really has gotten old online or in texting, so when it's absolutely necessary, I'll say 'lehl-oh-ehl' instead. :mustache:

I do sometimes; it's kind of a rare event though. It only ever happens when something is sorta funny but not funny enough to get me to actually laugh or maybe it's kind of funny, but not really in a haha kind of way. And then there's the "I did it for the lulz" statement. And yes, I say it as "lawl" not spelling it out; that's just weird. 

I also say omg too... probably more often than I ever say lawl. Go figure.

I think I used to on occasion. Trying to be cool or whatever.

But, it was forsed, so I never got into a habit of it. I voted no, I really bdon't say 'LOL" out loud.

I'm trying to think of things like that I do say, but I can't thing of any.

• Brohoof 1

I'll say it every once in a while, but only really in a manner that might actually fit in a humous way...and thouse aren't often.

• Brohoof 1