Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any other spider lovers/respecters?

Everleaf

I have huge respect for spiders even though I can be quite scared of the bigger ones. I hate it when people decide to step on them because that's just cruel and ignorant; they've done nothing to you! Leave them alone, for f*ck's sake!

Sorry for the language, haha, but yeah I do like spiders, more than a lot of other creepy crawlies. Whenever I see tiny ones, I like to pick them up and put them somewhere safe. If I see a large one, I will probably run from the room and get someone to move it haha, but I would never EVER harm one because they don't deserve it.

Just saying you could have put Arachnids instead of Spiders for the topic as that would add to what your saying and including Scorpions and other eight legged Arachnids.

I do love spiders mainly Tarantulas as I own a Salmon Pink Bird Eating Spider called Mag (stands for Magenta due to her pink Abdomen)

and she is a gentle giant who would not harm a fly.... Well maybe a fly but not a human.

• Brohoof 1

I like spiders, the bigger the better. I get peeved when people take one look at a big spider sitting in the center of its beautiful, intricately designed, fly ensnaring web, that it so cleverly positioned right next to the back door, and cry  AAH! KILL! BIG! UGLY! HAIRY! BITEY! SPIDER! KILL! IT'S EVIL!

• Brohoof 2

I love spiders. My sister is arachnophobic and asks me to kill it. If it's a brown recluse or a black widow, I would kill it. :( But if it's any other kind of spider, I will pick it up and move it to another location hoping my sister won't find it again. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't like spiders. I LOVE spiders! :D Spiders are pure awesomeness!

i like spiders.  i used to go out and catch all the jumping spiders and black widows and keep them as pets when i was a little kid.

You caught BLACK WIDOWS?! You now have my respect...

• 2 months later...

Void crawler the reason I did not refer to them as arachnids was I was only referring to spiders and no more sorry if any of us came out of topic!

and wait watching black widows? at a young age? skill!

I respect their natural draw to protect the environment by consuming pests. :D

Right up until they are within squishing range. :D

Then, paranoia kicks in, and they die like the bugs they are. :okiedokielokie:

(Don't bother correcting me, I called them bugs, and I'm sticking by it.) :ph34r: 

I have a legit phobia of spiders. Even looking at photos of them spikes my anxiety bad. They're really creepy.

I appreciate the fact that they kill bugs and tend to stay in seclusion rather than bothering people, but that's not gonna stop me from smashing their guts out if I find them in my house.

Oh spiders are just precious! 8 legs and none of them tapdance though, what a wasted potential. Imagine if spiders had socks and wool carpeting, we'd have free energy to light up the world with all the static charge.

This feels weird to say, but sure, I respect Spiders to the point of considering to not destroy them. Nah, I just leave them alone, actually. But, thanks to my phobia of all and every insect and insect-like being, I still scream my lungs out everytime I see them and stare at them til they go away.