Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning WWII RP (The reboot of all reboots)

Wardaddy

Welcome, one and all, to my WWII RP! In the case you came here thinking this would be a Pacific Theater RP, I'm afraid you are wrong. This is actually a European Theater, and as such we will be fighting in a battlefield of choice. They are listed below.

Germany 1945

Normandy/Western Europe 1944

Dunkirk 1940

Battle of Britain

Once we have the battlefield selected, we will proceed with creating our characters. By the way, this will not be a pony RP. I took part in a pony WWII RP once and it failed, so this time we're going to try in a more realistic setting. Now, the rules for this RP are simple, and most of you should be familiar with them. They are listed below:

No Mary Sue-type characters or super-powered OCs. Everybody here must be given a fair and equal footing.

Strictly no godmodding. I made that mistake once.

I'm ok with cussing, vulgarity and relatively ugly stuff, but please try to keep content under the R rating.

Please ensure spelling and grammar is correct. It would make life easier for us if we can read what you're saying. 

Finally, there will be moments where characters from opposing sides will engage each other in tense standoffs. The two persons involved may choose to either let their opponent live or kill him. However it goes, the standoffs must be detailed, right down to the first drop of sweat, or the last drop of blood.

As for loadouts, just drop the spoiler:

Name

Weapon

Secondary Weapon

Uniform

Personality

Backstory (Optional)

Thanks for reading!

My vote goes for Normandy/Western Europe. Hopefully as a paratrooper.

Name: Darren Glasco

Weapon: BAR

Secondary weapon: Colt M1911A1

Personality: like Marlarky from Band of Brothers

Uniform: will do this when we see what we do

I know his American but I'll change this if its somethin else.

Edited by Pvt. Applejack

Normandy/West Europe '44

I'll just enter my same character sans his back-story, for now at least.

Name&Rank: 1st Lt. Will Fouquets (pronounced foo-k)

Affiliation: USA

Primary Weapon: Springfield M1903A4

Sidearm: Colt M1911A1

Uniform: 75th Army Ranger uniform, wears a crimson sash around his waist, a practice which is somewhat frowned upon by other snipers.

Personality: Focused and disciplined, Will is predisposed to being a lone wolf, rarely traveling with more than one other person acting as his spotter, though this is not due to a lack of amiability. While at first quiet and seemingly cold around those he doesn't know, Will can be rather boisterous when with his friends.

Name: Clancy Orlov
Weapon: M18 Hellcat
Secondary Weapon: Thompson Submachine Gun
Uniform: Standard Tanker
Personality: Natural commander, take charge attitude for his crew. Since he drives a low armor vehicle, Clancy is patient and loves ambush tactics.

(Pretty much ripped from previous RP, with some changes lol)

@,

I may be able to help with that.

Name: Clancy Orlov

Weapon: M18 Hellcat

Secondary Weapon: Thompson Submachine Gun

Uniform: Standard Tanker

Personality: Natural commander, take charge attitude for his crew. Since he drives a low armor vehicle, Clancy is patient and loves ambush tactics.

(Pretty much ripped from previous RP, with some changes lol)

@,

I may be able to help with that.

Alright. It's not necessarily help more like commanding. But yeah what the hell ever. So I'll just PM you tomorrow or something I guess.

Welcome, one and all, to my WWII RP! In the case you came here thinking this would be a Pacific Theater RP, I'm afraid you are wrong. This is actually a European Theater, and as such we will be fighting in a battlefield of choice. They are listed below.

Germany 1945

Normandy/Western Europe 1944

Dunkirk 1940

Battle of Britain

Once we have the battlefield selected, we will proceed with creating our characters. By the way, this will not be a pony RP. I took part in a pony WWII RP once and it failed, so this time we're going to try in a more realistic setting. Now, the rules for this RP are simple, and most of you should be familiar with them. They are listed below:

Thanks for reading!

Hey Blitz are we gonna start this yet? It seems like we got plenty of guys. If you need a German I'll happily do both sides. :derp:

Wow hang on a minute. FireBolt got banned? Holy balls. Wonder ehat for. Well guess we can't do the rp then. Cya guys.