Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The terror of your childhood

chirox the pony

I hated myself and that was because I was lonely and I was afraid. I couldn't stop that. It was horror I thought jumping of a bridge but I realized that I was too afraid to hurt myself. I felt that my body was a prison that I have been thrown into for life sentence. Those were depressing times for me.

But that is no more thanks to MLP and MLP forums :)

Edited by ooBrony

What I hated? I'm the kind of guy that loves everything. Since my childhood, I have disliked just a few things.

Judge Claude Frollo, from the Hunchback of Notre Dame. I disliked this villain a lot. He's an insult to the original character, and WAY too maute for this childish adaptation of the book.

Broly, from DBZ. He's just... The most idiotic overrated villain I've ever seen.

G3 MLP. I think this was a very big disappointment to me. G2 wasn't great but it had ok morals.

Almost every single Mario Boss battle. Seriously, these are ridiculously easy. I don't mind, but I want a challenge from my favourite game franchise.

Edited by Darker

Well mine was high school musical, me and my friends didn't understand what all the kids at school saw in it, and to be honest I still don't understand what anyone saw in it. Though to be fair that franchise has pretty much fallen off the face of the earth and no one cares/talks about it anymore.

my mom's boyfriend.  he was mean and always brought me to houses with criminals.  he was really abusive in ways i won't go into.  he thought i was lesser just because i was a girl.  he made me clean and cook and babysit his kids, and if i didn't do something right or fast enough, i'd be punished.  he's scream at me constantly, i'm still terrified of loud noises.  he had a gun that he'd always remind us of, he tried to shoot my mom on thanksgiving but his mom stopped him.  he ruined every holiday, i was terrified of christmas because i'd be in trouble for not decorating the tree how he wanted it to look.  he was mean to all my animals.  i wasn't allowed to visit or have friends over.  i wasn't allowed outside.  he'd scream at me in public if i held a door open for him and he'd say it loud enough for everyone to hear that a woman never opens a door for a man.  he'd scream at me in public if i wouldn't tell him all about my doctor visits that were PERSONAL things.  I wasn't allowed to have a boyfriend because my mom said her boyfriend would be mad.  and when i asked why she doesn't just leave him, she said because we need his money.

If anyone has ever seen the tremors movie series, you'll know what I'm talking about. Anyway, i used to be so afraid of the giant worms. I mean, literally afraid. I was afraid they were going to come get me and eat me. No joke. I can't remember what my parents said about them that made stop being scared of them.

The whole reason I was afraid was because my parents watched the first movie. I was on the couch with my mom, and they thought I was asleep. I must have been maybe five or six? Maybe older? I don't remember now. Well, I caught a peek of the movie and couldn't stop watching it. It literally scared the crap out of me and gave me horrible nightmares too.

For that reason, I can't watch any horror movies. I'm iffy about paranormal stuff because while I do like it, it can also give me nightmares as well. I just hate the element of surprise too because it's usually what makes me turn away from stuff like that. I can't even watch five minutes of something horror-related or gory without wanting to scream bloody murder.

my mom's boyfriend.  he was mean and always brought me to houses with criminals.  he was really abusive in ways i won't go into.  he thought i was lesser just because i was a girl.  he made me clean and cook and babysit his kids, and if i didn't do something right or fast enough, i'd be punished.  he's scream at me constantly, i'm still terrified of loud noises.  he had a gun that he'd always remind us of, he tried to shoot my mom on thanksgiving but his mom stopped him.  he ruined every holiday, i was terrified of christmas because i'd be in trouble for not decorating the tree how he wanted it to look.  he was mean to all my animals.  i wasn't allowed to visit or have friends over.  i wasn't allowed outside.  he'd scream at me in public if i held a door open for him and he'd say it loud enough for everyone to hear that a woman never opens a door for a man.  he'd scream at me in public if i wouldn't tell him all about my doctor visits that were PERSONAL things.  I wasn't allowed to have a boyfriend because my mom said her boyfriend would be mad.  and when i asked why she doesn't just leave him, she said because we need his money.

Wow. I would've kicked his ass a long time ago. I'd show him my gun.

I'm so sorry that you had to go through that chaos! Damnit Discord! Your mom sounds like she's the stubborn type. If I was a girl with a guy like that treating my daughter with disrespect. I would've left that POS a long time ago. Sounds like he needs to be behind bars for pretty much the rest of his life. He's a danger to you, your family and society itself.

Wow. I would've kicked his ass a long time ago. I'd show him my gun.

I'm so sorry that you had to go through that chaos! Damnit Discord! Your mom sounds like she's the stubborn type. If I was a girl with a guy like that treating my daughter with disrespect. I would've left that POS a long time ago. Sounds like he needs to be behind bars for pretty much the rest of his life. He's a danger to you, your family and society itself.

eh, we tried calling the cops and they just let him go because they didn't have enough evidence they said.  sometimes my mom would let us sleep in a parking lot.

-Fans. Like ceiling fans and ish. I used to have nightmares that they would suck me into different dimensions. Took me till 6th grade to get over that fear.

-Girl clothes. I would shop in the boys section for clothes. I cross dressed till the middle of 6th grade. About the only girly thing I would wear was chick underwear.

-Pink. Now I hated that color almost all my life. It wasn't until I started watching ponies a couple years ago that I started to like it, Pinkie made love the color. Yuuuuh, pink.

eh, we tried calling the cops and they just let him go because they didn't have enough evidence they said.  sometimes my mom would let us sleep in a parking lot.

Wow.

I would've hold a grudge against my mother for the rest of my life if she was that careless.

Tbh, i would've ran away by that point.