Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your first tattoo?

iceestarz

What was your first tattoo? If you don't have one yet, do you want one and what would you want?

I'm thinking about getting a tattoo. Sometime next year when I turn 18. Gonna get one of either Twilight, Rainbow or Pinkie on my back.  :muffins:

Edited by Cupcakes14

I don't have a tattoo, and I don't want one, since I like to keep my skin the way it is. :P Besides, I've heard that it's really hard to get a tattoo removed if you end up not liking it after awhile. :wacko:

No offense to people that do want tattoos, though; I think some look really good on certain people.

Well, i am dont have one, dont intend to have one, and i cant even get one due to my age. But even if i decide that its good to get a tattoo at some point in time, it'll probably be a question mark somewhere.

I wanna get a sleeve tattoo, I think it's called. I wouldn't really want one on my back, since it can't see it. But Maybeh. Get a vulture or something, or closed Pegasus wings. Then I should get a silly one for shits and giggles. Like a horse penis one going down my thigh. That would be funny if I could get that.

• Brohoof 1

I wanna get a sleeve tattoo, I think it's called. I wouldn't really want one on my back, since it can't see it. But Maybeh. Get a vulture or something, or closed Pegasus wings. Then I should get a silly one for shits and giggles. Like a horse penis one going down my thigh. That would be funny if I could get that.

Ohsweetbabies. :o

I wanted it on my back because more canvas, and cause I don't want it showing to the whole world all the time. I found one of Twilight I really liked that someone else got but the style kind of ruined the awesomeness of the tat so I sketched it and tweaked a couple things.

I liked the design I made so I showed my mom and yeah, she basically bashed me. That really sucked but whatever. Once I turn 18 I'll pay for it myself and she won't have a say in the matter.

Sleeve sounds cool, but I'd rather keep any regularly visible skin clear :P

Ohsweetbabies. :o

I wanted it on my back because more canvas, and cause I don't want it showing to the whole world all the time. I found one of Twilight I really liked that someone else got but the style kind of ruined the awesomeness of the tat so I sketched it and tweaked a couple things.

I liked the design I made so I showed my mom and yeah, she basically bashed me. That really sucked but whatever. Once I turn 18 I'll pay for it myself and she won't have a say in the matter.

Sleeve sounds cool, but I'd rather keep any regularly visible skin clear :P

Meh, get whatever tattoo you wanna get. I'd prefer seeing mine rather than others seeing it.
  • Brohoof 1

I currently have 5 tattoos, but the first one I got reads "Kelsey" in cursive.

Kelsey was my dog's name before she passed away.