Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How is your handwriting?

Invincible

Mine is very decent. Although for a female's writing, there is no frills or curls to it. It's fairly plain. like the lettering in this post.....I suddenly feel Maud-ish....

Now my husband's...His writing is extremely neat and unique. It's like someone mixed Runic writings with modern English. It's very pretty, like it jumped out of ancient texts.

• Brohoof 1

Childish, chicken scratch, etc etc. Call it what you will, but the word is that smart people have the most atrocious handwriting, because they can't get the thoughts out through their writing tools fast enough. :muffins:

You guys make me feel so much better about myself xD

Mine is readable, but I can type faster so I normally type

(its really weird, people with spatial thinking things are supposed to be good with a pencil :P)

my hand writing is like a font.

a font created with the sole purpose of

simulating the worst handwriting in the history

of written word. I mean that.

;)

if it wasn't for the option of typing..

I don't know what I would do.

^_^

• Brohoof 1

My handwriting may not be the greatest, but it's legible.  Both print and cursive.  The only thing I can think of as a sample that has both is this title page of a Chipmunks fan comic I made as a teenager. 

http://switchpoint.deviantart.com/art/Chipmunks-Comic-Page-9-23845331

I should note that I really took my time lettering it.  My day to day printing isn't normally this pretty.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

Well, it's not very good. Honestly, it was never really good. You see I was born left-handed, but my kindergarten teacher changed me to being right-handed. As such my handwriting was never that good. As I went through elementary and junior high school there were people who tried to correct my handwriting, but it never worked.

In the end it didn't really matter. At least it was readable, so it was passable. I never had any issues with my high school teachers or college professors.

Besides, there are plenty of people who write worse than me, and they never had their hand preference changed. XD

Um? Bad when I take notes/fast writing and okay when I try harder?

On a Intuos small tablet:

post-10018-0-02445300-1411605682_thumb.png

I might upload a scan later.

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...