Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Eevee evolution

Cheesy G Nacho

It depends for me. If we have to think as one I would want to use then Vaporeon used to bring me some good hits back in the days, so my vote would be for that one.

If we are to think design, I actually like the new one, Sylveon. It isn't one that I am using in the Pokemon X game I have (mostly because I like Mawile as my Fairy of choice because of the mega-evolution of it) but I really like the design. It looks fluent, the colours are well made and the ribbons adds something extra to it in my mind.

Well, my Poke'nerd is gonna come out here.

For battles with people I would use Umbreon as he has decent defensive abilities and a good move set for his dark type. If I am just doing a playthrough then Espeon because of his strong offensive abilities, Umbreon and Espeon are opposites so they both do better in certain areas like online or just the main game so I sometimes use'em both.

What are your favorite eevee evolutions? My favorite is between Flareon and Umbreon, what about you guys? :P

Moved your thread to Media Discussion. General Discussion is for anything that doesn't fit in the other categories. For video game threads and the like, your best bet is to make them in Media Discussion. Thanks.

Vaporeon. Unique design and is really good in battle. Although I also like Flareon, Leafeon and Sylveon.

I don't care for the others, to be honest. Especially Espeon and Umbreon. I cannot like these two without thinking of a bunch of... suggestive dreams about them I had long ago. -3-

Edited by Mienshao

To actually use, Espeon. It's lolbroke on a team with Speed Boost/Iron defense/Baton Pass Scolipede and Sylveon(lol subs, roar immunity, stored power, super defense, pixilate Hyper Voice...).

Designwise, Glaceon just laughs at all the others, and Leafeon is second best.

Umbreon for simple reasons:

• Darkness is powerful and plays dirty.
  • Umbreon looks more badass than all of the other evolutions because it's not "fancy". It doesn't have to look furry and adorable, it's just simple and that's what I like in this case.
  • Shiny umbreon is one of the best looking shiny pokemon out there (in my opinion)
  • Doesn't waste a stone to exist. I'm cheap :P

Let's see.

The very first Eeveelution is Vaporeon, because Acid Armor is OPAF.

Then, after growing up, my 1-3rd gen I always pick up Jolteon because of insane SPA/SPD.

After that I always pick up Jolteon or Leafeon, cos Leaf Blade.

Jolteon and Flareon are my favourite Eevee evolutions, back in the day, if I needed to win a Pokemon battle quick, fast and in a hurry, I would summon either Jolteon or Flareon to win the battle. I would also use either evolution to win the battle if I were on my last Pokemon, and they never failed me in a Pokemon battle, they are truly awesome Eevee evolutions.