Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if you woke up and and all horses in the world looked like the mane six?

chirox the pony

So what if one day you woke up turned on the news and the top story is "all horses and ponies in the world mysteriously change colour and now have strange symbols on their buttocks". In said situation how would you react?

P.S just realized I should have posted this to sugarcube corner, hopefully the mods will move it there.

Edited by chirox the pony
  • Brohoof 1

I will most likely say "eeeexcellent..", then continue about my day in bliss, because their just colored horses, not the actual FiM ponies and i sort of wont care beyond the how the anomaly itself happened.  :maud:​ 

FiM ponies=/=Real life horses/ponies colored as FiM ponies  :maud:

Do the just look like them, or are the sentient like MLP ponies? Is important.

If they just look like them, I don't think I'll care that much. If they're sentient,it's time to learn what friendship could be. Hopefully, they'll share it's magic with me.

• Brohoof 1

If it were simply recolored horses I wouldn't care much, but I would hope the anti-bronies didn't find them.

Now if it in a way were the actual ponies from the show, I'd still hope the anti-bronies didn't find them (and try to find Twilight Sparkle while I'm at it).

If it's just the color I wouldn't care much but if they actually became the characters I would find Twilight as soon as possible.

Though, in reality, if it was all over the news they'd probably take them first for investigation.

I would watch them, and pet them when I can, but I can live if I don't have the chance. Sure, they may look like them, but they are not them, since their personalities gives them charm too, not just their looks

I would question my sanity.

The demands for ponies as presents/pets by first world children would skyrocket and horse racing and petting zoo's would recieve an influx of Bronies....

Those petting zoos would be overflowing.  :eww:

For me it would be a battle to contain my fanboyism, I have a friend who lives right in front of a farm which commonly has horses out on the field. In said situation I would have to stop myself from yelling OMG it's a horse that look's like Pinkie Pie.

If there were any left after I got my head checked by a doctor, I'd try to snag a Rarity.

If it wasn't limited to the M6, I'd get me a flightless Derpy. :muffins: