Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if you woke up and and all horses in the world looked like the mane six?

chirox the pony

I would pity them... I mean, with all of you who would go and steal them, or take them home as a pet, or make a farm for them. What about what they want? If they are sentient and can make their own descisions, who are we to force them to do what we want them to do? Making them pets? Forcing them to live with us? Doesn't that constitute as kidnapping or slavery? I understand that this is purely conjecture, but we should really think about this from their point of view. If all the Ponies from Equus were to suddenly replace every horse and pony here, I would think they would be terrified! Weather that happens all on it's own! Giant metal monsters that make loud noises and go fast(Though Rainbow Dash would love that)! Strange ape creatures that are fawning over them, touching them without their consent, and suddenly your friends and family start to disappear one by one until you are left alone in the home of one of these ape creatures. The images of your friends or famous ponies are plastered on their walls and their magic, moving picture boxes. You have barely any clue as to what is going on, all you know is that these creatures know all about you and you have no idea if what they are eating is Pony or not. Sure, they might treat you with respect and love. Sure, they might even give you anything you desire. You might even get to socialize with your friends again at times. But you are still considered a 'pet' to these creatures. A curiosity. Something to be watched, studied, and maintained. 

Oh sure, they might KNOW you are capable of making your own decisions, doing things on your own, but nothing you say can convince them to release you. It might be years before they enact laws that protect your people, to recognize you as citizens. heck, you may never get to see that time. it might be your great grandfoals who are finally freed. You would have to endure being treated as an animal because they think of you as one. Sure, you might be cute and cuddly, but so are cats!

All in all, it all comes down to how we initially react to them. If we just suddenly go out and try to "Get a Pony of our own" then I assure you that they will be treated as pets, as second class citizens. but if we go out and greet them, protect their rights as sentient, thinking creatures, then(and IF) they get home, we have gained an ally...

Holy fuck nuggets... I am thinking too hard about this at 4:30 Am...

tl;dr

Ponies are people too... Don't try to make them pets... Unless they like that... I am looking at you Lyra Heartstrings!

I would pity them... I mean, with all of you who would go and steal them, or take them home as a pet, or make a farm for them. What about what they want? If they are sentient and can make their own descisions, who are we to force them to do what we want them to do? Making them pets? Forcing them to live with us? Doesn't that constitute as kidnapping or slavery? I understand that this is purely conjecture, but we should really think about this from their point of view. If all the Ponies from Equus were to suddenly replace every horse and pony here, I would think they would be terrified! Weather that happens all on it's own! Giant metal monsters that make loud noises and go fast(Though Rainbow Dash would love that)! Strange ape creatures that are fawning over them, touching them without their consent, and suddenly your friends and family start to disappear one by one until you are left alone in the home of one of these ape creatures. The images of your friends or famous ponies are plastered on their walls and their magic, moving picture boxes. You have barely any clue as to what is going on, all you know is that these creatures know all about you and you have no idea if what they are eating is Pony or not. Sure, they might treat you with respect and love. Sure, they might even give you anything you desire. You might even get to socialize with your friends again at times. But you are still considered a 'pet' to these creatures. A curiosity. Something to be watched, studied, and maintained. 

Oh sure, they might KNOW you are capable of making your own decisions, doing things on your own, but nothing you say can convince them to release you. It might be years before they enact laws that protect your people, to recognize you as citizens. heck, you may never get to see that time. it might be your great grandfoals who are finally freed. You would have to endure being treated as an animal because they think of you as one. Sure, you might be cute and cuddly, but so are cats!

All in all, it all comes down to how we initially react to them. If we just suddenly go out and try to "Get a Pony of our own" then I assure you that they will be treated as pets, as second class citizens. but if we go out and greet them, protect their rights as sentient, thinking creatures, then(and IF) they get home, we have gained an ally...

Holy fuck nuggets... I am thinking too hard about this at 4:30 Am...

tl;dr

Ponies are people too... Don't try to make them pets... Unless they like that... I am looking at you Lyra Heartstrings!

I literally meant what if they looked like them not if they were them.

Hmm if ponies got to be like the MLP ponies...

Treat them as equals given they would be smart and

also unicorns with magic could do things to humans...

That depends on what they would look like.

If it comes from a regular horse, but putting the colors and stuff on them. Um, no.

If they changed to the actual G4 Form. I would move to the country side, even though that's what I plan on down the road. I'm all country, redneck status. Proud to be one too.

But again, that would depend on what the horses would look like, but i'd gather up a Fluttershy, Pinkie and Rainbow Dash :)

I would gather up Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle & Fluttershy.

Then give them endless hugs!

And take selfies.

And ask Twilight Sparkle to do a spell to turn me into a pony!

It is my dream every night. (Apart from in my dream, all horses/ponies turn into Rarity, Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia, Princess Cadence, Scootaloo, Sweetebelle, Applebloom, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves, The 11th Dr. Hooves, The 10th Dr. Hooves & obviously, Rainbow Dash :P)