Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Terror group ISIS makes recruitment video game

GrauWitz

http://www.polygon.com/2014/9/19/6559243/isis-terror-group-releases-trailer-for-gta-like-recruitment-and

So yeah, ISIS have now made a recruitment video game to inspire kids and teens to join ISIS and fight the West. This is just..... *sighs* words alone cannot describe how fucked up this is

EDIT: Oh wait, it's just GTA 5........

Edited by GrauWitz
  • Brohoof 1

Wait a minute, they didn't make a game. That's just normal GTAV. No seriously, I think that's just a bunch of videos of dudes playing unmodded-GTA Online.

Lazy terrorists.

Edited by Andaasonsan
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, I watched that whole video and it's just stuff you can already do in GTA Online,

Oh my god, a bunch of jihadists fighting the Western Devils by sitting around playing XBox is quite possibly the funniest mental image I've had in a long time. :lol:

It's either a mod or just regular Grand Theft Auto V. Either way that isn't a stand-alone game its without a doubt GTA-V. Whether it is modded or not I cannot tell. 

It's not. lol, it's not modded at all.

I guess their plan now is to try to make us not take them seriously at all so we'll let our guard down.

Edited by Andaasonsan
  • Brohoof 2

See, I knew GTA was just a terrorist game. I mean, you kill people and you drink. Fox News was right!! :o

Nope. If this is legit then I am unsure what their mindset is. Might as well trying to recruit with Facebook. That would be just as effective, which would be not effective at all.

I can see the American media having a blast with this story though...Wait, ugh...

Okay, I watched that whole video and it's just stuff you can already do in GTA Online,

Oh my god, a bunch of jihadists fighting the Western Devils by sitting around playing XBox is quite possibly the funniest mental image I've had in a long time. :lol:

It's not. lol, it's not modded at all.

I guess their plan now is to try to make us not take them seriously at all so we'll let our guard down.

Never mind, they already make themselves look ridiculous!

Screw ISIS for getting my hopes up about COD 2 Electric Boogaloo: Terrorist Edition when it's actually GTA instead.

This title really did frighten me until I viewed the thread itself.

Not a good way to get users to view your thread  :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Royal Samurott

Wait a minute, they didn't make a game. That's just normal GTAV. No seriously, I think that's just a bunch of videos of dudes playing unmodded-GTA Online.

Lazy terrorists.

I know, right? Even AQ got together the dough to make some kind of shitty, jackoff excuse for a video game.

And epic lol at Polygon, thinking it's a mod. I haven't even finished GTAV, and even I can tell it's all vanilla. They've really got some "trool33t hardcore gam0rs" on their staff, there.

hardcore_gamers.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Hezbollah made a modern fps game.

Of course people said "herf derf it is exactly like CoD but the Muslims are killing Americans!" as some ironic point.

When last I checked the bad guys in CoD are usually Russian and the Hezbollah game had you fight the Israeli Defense Force.

That's the funniest thing i saw today.

Now that we got the humor out of the way: Somebody needs to end these disgusting fanatics before their insanity seeps into the minds of children and becomes a cancer which is out of our control.

• Brohoof 1

I've never seen a better recruitment tool in my life.That music is pretty chill too.

That bit where they lose their shit when that truck blows up is hilarious.

Also,does anybody know the  name of the music?

Edited by MOSFETv2

The ISIS is ridiculous, and using GTAV as a source for recruitment?

What's next, using game play from Call of Duty? How 'bout Battlefield?

No, wait, inFamous Second Son.

Join the ISIS and shoot smoke out of your hands and jump from building to building!

:please: