Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The official OC shipping list!

RAGESTAR

I don't think we have one of these on the forums, so I'm making one myself! If anypony has an OC who's shipped with another OC, then tell me who they are, who their both owned by, and if you can, provide a picture or two! Like this:

Crimson Grinn X Vanylla Sweetsu

Crimson belongs to me, and Vanylla belongs to ~Vanylla Sweetsu~

post-14511-0-74912800-1411265771_thumb.jpg

post-14511-0-05642400-1411265805_thumb.jpg

post-14511-0-22101100-1411712599_thumb.png

post-14511-0-32475200-1415836096_thumb.jpg

Easy as pie! Also, for those who post their OC shippings here, I'll add their ship to my list on this thread! I'll start with me, I guess.

1. Crimson Grinn X Vanylla Sweetsu

2. Astral Blitzen X Sage Leaf

3. Comet Streak X Starshine

4. Riley Blythe X Anala Elderberry

Edited by RAGE

Thunderblossom, which is more than just shipping, they're married

Thunderblossom? Sorry, but could you post both their full names, and whoever owns them? Also, shipping is shipping, whether married or just dating. Crimson and Vanylla are married too, and I added them in the list.

Astral Blitzen x Sage Leaf (both mares)

Both owned by me ^^

img-3104608-1-cohXUYe.jpgimg-3104608-2-3T9DThb.jpg

That's a cute ship! I don't see many same sex shippings very often either, so I like it even more! Very cute couple, btw.

Thunderblossom? Sorry, but could you post both their full names, and whoever owns them? Also, shipping is shipping, whether married or just dating. Crimson and Vanylla are married too, and I added them in the list.

That's a cute ship! I don't see many same sex shippings very often either, so I like it even more! Very cute couple, btw.

Sorry, I just realized that, I own both characters, mint blossom and thunder pan

Sorry, I just realized that, I own both characters, mint blossom and thunder pan

Alright then! I'll add them to the list immedietly. They sound like an interesting couple.

I dont have another OC to ship my ponysona, Celsius, with. :( But. I will leave a picture of him.

Sorry to hear that...but for what it's worth, your OC looks really cool! Nice job. :)

• Brohoof 1

My OC in the forums isn't shipped with anyone. Which is kinda sad.

...Poor Star Gazer doesn't have a Special Somepony, he's gonna have to stay off the list for a while. ._.

Have either of you tried suggesting a romance between your OC and a friends OC? Crimson and Vanylla started off with simply having a few dates in different RPs.

Have either of you tried suggesting a romance between your OC and a friends OC? Crimson and Vanylla started off with simply having a few dates in different RPs.

But... Too shy...

...Know what? Screw it. Star Gazer + Star Gazer = Best Ship. Get it on the list.  :comeatus: 

I'm not sure if you mean official as in both members consider them soulmates or if they just ended up being in a relationship but my OC Mirror Image has been/is being shipped with Midnight Scribbler's OC, Midnight Scribbler, and Golbez.s OC, Cherry Bomb. As far as I know, no art with any of them together exists.

I'm not sure if you mean official as in both members consider them soulmates or if they just ended up being in a relationship but my OC Mirror Image has been/is being shipped with Midnight Scribbler's OC, Midnight Scribbler, and Golbez.s OC, Cherry Bomb. As far as I know, no art with any of them together exists.

Well, either one works as long as it's an official mutual pairing between the two OCs, lol.

• Brohoof 1

Dawwww thanks ^^

Officially on the forums my OCs are single. Now, I do refer to Pathfinder and Sojourner as friends & partners. They are not romantically linked; period. Pathfinder is open to a relationship to anypony, but Sojourner is more in love with her career than anything else.

Of course, thing can change.

I wasn't aware that Kay & Scribble's were offical pairings. :P

I wasn't aware that Kay & Scribble's were offical pairings.  :P

I'm not sure they are :blush:, it's just that I've been in two RPs with them (and they're currently (at time of post) in one without me) and they seemed to go well together. Both ponies are talented with music, and they save each other's lives in their own unique ways.  :yay:

I really wish I could have Anala play matchmaker with them, but that wouldn't make sense given her new backstory (she doesn't believe in love).

I keep telling myself I'll draw some shipping art, but first I have to get off my lazy butt. I really need to take Scribblegroove's advice and "stop wasting their time on useless stuff". (He didn't direct that at me, it's on his profile)

And it is good to see my OCs added.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

I'm not sure they are :blush:, it's just that I've been in two RPs with them (and they're currently (at time of post) in one without me) and they seemed to go well together. Both ponies are talented with music, and they save each other's lives in their own unique ways.  :yay:

I really wish I could have Anala play matchmaker with them, but that wouldn't make sense given her new backstory (she doesn't believe in love).

I keep telling myself I'll draw some shipping art, but first I have to get off my lazy butt. I really need to take Scribblegroove's advice and "stop wasting their time on useless stuff". (He didn't direct that at me, it's on his profile)

And it is good to see my OCs added.

Honestly, going by the Baltimare RP that I'm in with both Kay & Scribble it seems like they're more friends than anything else, but I could be wrong. :)

@@PathfinderCS,

The canon ponies are just friends, but that doesn't stop the fanbase from shipping them  :comeatus:

(P.S. Arylett is an awesome person whom I worship like a goddess)

LOL, fair enough. Can't blame yah there. XD

(Agreed. She's cool. :) )

@@PathfinderCS,

The canon ponies are just friends, but that doesn't stop the fanbase from shipping them  :comeatus:

(P.S. Arylett is an awesome person whom I worship like a goddess)

Sorry, I'm gonna have to take scribble and Kay off the list. When I said official shippings, I meant ones that were approved and confirmed by the owners of both OC's...