Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP art and drawing tool?

Green Precision

-So I have been practicing my art-talent (sucks) on this program that comes with Win8. Its really bad though, you can easily see the pixels, and it doesn't give much room to draw bigger.

-So I wanted to ask, anypony know a good, free, program that would be good for drawing? I have a bamboo tablet so I can draw using that, but I need a program.

I'm not sure if it's for free or if it's available for Windows 8, but I highly recommend Paint Tool SAI. It's an all-out art program that is much better than Photoshop and GIMP.

I use Fire Alpaca. GIMP doesn't work on my mac for some reason. You get Fire Alpaca for windows as well. :3 It's much easier to figure out, but I don't use it for drawing though. XD

Where did you find that? Paint Tool SAI on the Mac doesn't work at all. Not only that, but whenever I try to access the Fire Alpaca website, my Internet starts lagging, thus making it impossible to download the program. I just want an alternative for Paint Tool SAI, and Fire Alpaca is as close as I can get. xP

Edited by Mienshao

• 3 months later...