Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Upcoming Anime

Treble Bolt

Well, with the Fall 2014 anime season rolling in, I say this season has the BIGGEST batch of anime I want to see. There are discussions about anime being seen now, but what about predictions and desires for anime in the furture! What do you think about new anime that is coming out, any specific shows you are looking forward to? why?

As far as I go, I am super excited for:

Log Hoizon S2 - I loved the first season...can't wait for the story to continue :)

Sanzoku no Musume Ronja (The Studio Ghibli anime),   It's GHIBLI B) ....nuff said...been waiting for this for nearly a year!!! :lol:

Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken- Sounds cute, and since I'm married (although I am the otaku) I am sure I can relate and henceforth get some good laughs....

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Bladeworks- Ufotable this time around...I expect god-tier with the likes of Fate/Zero ^_^

the second half of Mushishi S2- love Mushishi... :proud:

Psycho-Pass S2, -Haven't seen the first season but really want to watch the entire series....maybe I'll do a mega marathon. But I am excited for this because it's gotta be good... ;)

Selector Spread WIXOSS- Not sure why I even watched this series, but I actually got invested in the characters, and want to see more...Tama is so cute :3 :smug:

...not sure why I can't bold that one anime....it just won't let me :blink: