Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Which fictional universe would you go to?

Hashi

If you had a choice, which fictional universe/world would you like to visit? Anything from equestria, middle earth, DrWhoUniverse, Alagaësia to stuff like Tamriel and other game worlds! I could list more but I may be here for a few hours xD

Post your world(s), and the reasons that you have :P

Would be interesting to compare :P

(The overwhelming majority will probably be equestria because this is a mlp site after all xD)

• Brohoof 3

the MLP universe who wouldn't want to go there

reason?

because it would be a simple and easy life among the ponies from opening up a store in Ponyville or just to help out around town plus I would be the first human in Equestria 

• Brohoof 1

Also Skyrim

Our hero, our hero, claims a warriors heart.

I tell you, I tell you, the Ponybornborn comes.

With a voice wielding power of the ancient nord art,

Believe, believe, the Ponyborn comes.

It's an end to the evil, of all Skyrim's foes.

Beware, beware, the Ponyborn comes.

For the darkness has passed, and the legend yet grows,

You'll know, you'll know the Ponyborn's come.

Nightmare_derpy.gif

Edited by Potato
  • Brohoof 2

I would have to go the standout and say Equestria. I could also say the Sonic universe as well. I'd love to be a technicolor anthropomorphic accessory-wearing animal with special abilities who fights an evil scientist! :D

I'd also like to pop in and out on a few others, maybe give regards to Captain Picard and the Doctor (both the one from Voyager and the one from Doctor Who :) ).

I was also working on a few of my own that I consider would be fun to live in. Unfortunately, I can't divulge any details just yet as they haven't been developed well enough.

Edited by Wind Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

In keeping with what the masses are doing, I'll say something besides Equestria. :muffins:

Probably Tamriel. :derp:

...NOBODY ELSE POST!

Our hero, our hero, claims a warriors heart.
I tell you, I tell you, the Ponybornborn comes.
With a voice wielding power of the ancient nord art,
Believe, believe, the Ponyborn comes.
It's an end to the evil, of all Skyrim's foes.
Beware, beware, the Ponyborn comes.
For the darkness has passed, and the legend yet grows,
You'll know, you'll know the Ponyborn's come.

img-3107812-1-Nightmare_derpy.gif

This just won the thread.

Anything from equestria, middle earth, DrWhoUniverse, Alagaësia to stuff like Tamriel and other game worlds!

Hurray! You mentioned my personal favorite: Alagaesia! Inheritance is my favorite fantasy series (which wouldn't have happened without my beloved LotR, I must say). The lay of the land, the interaction of the cultures, the elves, and the practicality of using magic draining yourself really made me want to live in Alagaesia!

Game-world-wise, I'd probably have to go with Halo, Fable: The Lost Chapters, or Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (while in Rome, I don't care about the modern day part of the game as much).

It's interesting to me because Fable is set in a mystically ancient Albion (Britain), Assassin's Creed is set in historical nations, (Brotherhood being in Italy), and Halo is completely futuristic: they're all so vastly different from each other, and yet they've all captured my imagination!

But of course, I'd want to live in Ponyville as well. Too many love-able characters to meet to not to!

Edited by PE Brony

Hurray! You mentioned my personal favorite: Alagaesia! Inheritance is my favorite fantasy series (which wouldn't have happened without my beloved LotR, I must say). The lay of the land, the interaction of the cultures, the elves, and the practicality of using magic draining yourself really made me want to live in Alagaesia!

Game-world-wise, I'd probably have to go with Halo, Fable: The Lost Chapters, or Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (while in Rome, I don't care about the modern day part of the game as much).

It's interesting to me because Fable is set in a mystically ancient Albion (Britain), Assassin's Creed is set in historical nations, (Brotherhood being in Italy), and Halo is completely futuristic: they're all so vastly different from each other, and yet they've all captured my imagination!

But of course, I'd want to live in Ponyville as well. Too many love-able characters to meet to not to!

Damnit you might have done it passively but you reminded me that I never finished that book series and I was so into it too! Brisingr just knocked me out everytime i sat down and tried to read it. I say this knowing that right behind me, on my bookshelf sits the four books, but everytime I pick up brisingr i just remember how I was so bored reading it. (I was told it gets like way better right after I stopped reading it but I don't remember anything that happens in that book.) :(

Well, living in the Kingdom Hearts universe might lead into going to other universes... but in all seriousness, I might think about The Pokemon Universe (The simplest place) or Amestris (A.K.A the Fullmetal Alchemist Universe) But it might be hazardous to my health and wealth. I mean in all seriousness I'd actually have to get up off my ass and do somethign in either, but at least whatever I would be doing would be fun! Just stay away form most alchemists... And i would love to explore that universe with Ed or Alphonse... Xing, Amestris and xerxes might have had lots of stuff going on with them, but All the other countries didn't get anything.

• Brohoof 1

why the universe that allows me to serve my god emperor of course!

Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

And if I could not live in that over the top kill gore universe as an Adeptus Astartes, then I suppose Equestria will suffice.

• Brohoof 2

I would go to Alice Lidell's Wonderland.

Have a cup of tea with the March Hare, the Hatter and the Dormouse (even though they stopped doing that a long time ago).

Or have a ride on the Mock Turtle's train.

That would be cool.

Equestria... duh. For obvious reasons (and Pinkie Pie)

Mass effect universe, because it's freaking awesome. Great technology, interesting alien cultures... what else?

Fallout, because i love the moribund setting. Could survive and thrive, even if i have to put my humanity on the line.

Elder scrolls universe, perhaps? Could be awesome to take part in a prophecy, learn the dragon language or get arrested for accidentally picking up a bucket.

• Brohoof 1

TIRO! the made up land inside my imagination I get to meet all my ocs! It would be so cool! Shooting range practice with Haze blacksmithing and sword mastery with lane and more AWSOME but if you mean outside of my imagination then probly well... Idk