Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Minecraft

Moonlit_Night

What are you good at in minecraft?  

23 users have voted

1. 1. What are you good at in minecraft?

• Building
    • Redstone
    • PVP
    • PVE
    • Other

Cool game, cool concepts and good mods. If you play it you'll have a very entertaining time.

However, when you play alone, it's pretty boring. It's cool to investigate the areas, but it becomes boring very fast.

Cool game, cool concepts and good mods. If you play it you'll have a very entertaining time.

However, when you play alone, it's pretty boring. It's cool to investigate the areas, but it becomes boring very fast.

I can agree with you however I can disagree with the boring part. So I guess we can agree to disagree lol.

• Brohoof 1

One thing I love about games in general are monsters and villains. This game has a lot of great monsters. The Creeper must be one of the creepiest video game enemies in a long time, and the fact that I love the Slender Man mythos makes me love Ender Man aswell.

• Brohoof 1

Playing with friends: fun.

Playing on your own: not so fun.

Building a house (or any kind of structure) with friends: fun.

Building a house (or any kind of structure) on your own: It's alright.

Blowing up an entire village in 1 go: too much fun.

I play it on PS3 though.

HUGE MINECRAFT FAN/PLAYER HERE!

I love Minecraft, even though solo can get pretty... boring... It is good when you are tired, and you just want something relaxing to play for a while.

Hopefully under the ownership of Microsoft, it wont go to sh*t. I am pretty worried about the future. Oh and by the way:  

That youtuber BlueMonkeyYT, the animator, is a brony. confirmed.

post-28474-0-32837900-1411471234_thumb.pngpost-28474-0-59209100-1411471238.png

i love minecraft....been on since 1.4 beta. Though playing is very sporadic because I have linux on a 7 year old computer....it gets so immensly laggy I can't stand it. need a newer computer....but I guess it's a good thing because in Beta, my compy did fine but I was a minecraft addict....

I play a variant of the Mindcrack mod for Minecraft and I've constructed so far 2 bases with a train system to go between them, several different halls that contain various loot crates and storage grounds with invisible blocks that would kill any pursuer by making them fall into lava or a pit of spikes and made out of unbreakable (unless creative) material so no one can simply mine in ;)

Then I have several cloud cities, a practical automated mining system, a few castles and guard towers, and an invisible (camoflauged) home, you can't see in but in can see out

I have played the Xbox 360 Edition for 2 years I have several projects I made with the help of my friends I'm good at Building massive projects and Hardcore Survival and I can't tune Note blocks I got it once to play the Luigi's Mansion theme but that was a long time ago

for those who have never played the Xbox version its pretty much the same thing but a bit different like we don't have everything you have but we have a lot and the Xbox version has a theme for the End and Neither also our Enderdragon is a lot harder to kill he will shoot Ender acid at you which is basically a Gast fire ball but faster and deals more damage he also sprays Ender Acid and will eventually land to do so and the two taller pillars are covered in Iron bars so you actually have to climb up there and break the bars

things we don't have 

-Horses

-Redstone block

-Bunnies

-Neither Skeletons and the boss

-Water Temples

-Command Blocks

-Slime Blocks

-Mods

-Servers (we use to but they were removed because too many complaints of greifers)

-Custom Skins (we have to buy ours from packs that come out every now and then)

-Spectator Mode

-Hardcore Mode

that's pretty much all were missing

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

HUGE MINECRAFT FAN/PLAYER HERE!

I love Minecraft, even though solo can get pretty... boring... It is good when you are tired, and you just want something relaxing to play for a while.

Hopefully under the ownership of Microsoft, it wont go to sh*t. I am pretty worried about the future. Oh and by the way:  

That youtuber BlueMonkeyYT, the animator, is a brony. confirmed.

attachicon.gifBrony pic.pngattachicon.gifbrony.png

LOL... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! BEST NEWS EVER!!!

I have played the Xbox 360 Edition for 2 years I have several projects I made with the help of my friends I'm good at Building massive projects and Hardcore Survival and I can't tune Note blocks I got it once to play the Luigi's Mansion theme but that was a long time ago

for those who have never played the Xbox version its pretty much the same thing but a bit different like we don't have everything you have but we have a lot and the Xbox version has a theme for the End and Neither also our Enderdragon is a lot harder to kill he will shoot Ender acid at you which is basically a Gast fire ball but faster and deals more damage he also sprays Ender Acid and will eventually land to do so and the two taller pillars are covered in Iron bars so you actually have to climb up there and break the bars

things we don't have 

-Horses

-Redstone block

-Bunnies

-Neither Skeletons and the boss

-Water Temples

-Command Blocks

-Slime Blocks

-Mods

-Servers (we use to but they were removed because too many complaints of greifers)

-Custom Skins (we have to buy ours from packs that come out every now and then)

-Spectator Mode

-Hardcore Mode

that's pretty much all were missing

IKR i have a hard time believing people that play PC also like this (so many things missing)

Aaahhh... Minecraft... my greatest guilty pleasure and procrastination tool... I say guilty pleasure because I play it when I should be doing other things...

lol same here. dont you hate that you have to do other stuff?

Yeah, I do. I initially had it on the 360, but then I sold my Xbox. I later bought it on the PC but I didn't like it as much because I was used to the simplified Xbox crafting system. Also, I could never get mods to work. Anyways, I bought the PS4 version today and I'm loving it so far. I really missed the simplified crafting system. It makes things so much easier. 

I have loved Minecraft ever since the 360 version, but I actually had no way to play it. I didn't start playing it until January of 2013 where I bought it for my iPod. Now I have Minecraft on everything I own: PS3, iPhone, Android Phone, and PC (although it is super laggy), excluding my 3DS and my PSVita (since it has not come out for that yet.)

@@Darker,

...the creepers are creepy? I thought they were as funny as hell, not creepy. You want creepy villains, play Amnesia, Ecco the Dolphin (Final Boss + Welcome to the Machine's enemies only), or Silent Hill. 

@@Darker,

...the creepers are creepy? I thought they were as funny as hell, not creepy. You want creepy villains, play Amnesia, Ecco the Dolphin (Final Boss + Welcome to the Machine's enemies only), or Silent Hill. 

Of course, their design is obviously cheessy. I know about The Gatherers from Amnesia, Nemesis from Resident Evil 3, Pyramid Head from Silent Hill 2. Those games have great recognizable monsters.

Those are terrifying creatures, when a Creeper goes stealth ninja on you and explodes in your back, you get startled. They're a bit creepy, but nowhere near monsters from hardcore excellent-ly done games.

I've been curious about getting involved in Minecraft for a while now. I likely won't get the Mac version; if there is one. I have both the PS4 & Xbox One, and I'm trying to decide which one I should go for...