Denim&Venöm

How will you watch rainbow rocks  

76 users have voted

1. 1. How will you be watching Rainbow Rocks

• In Theaters
    • On Blu -Ray DVD/Lazer Disk/VHS/Betamax
    • Eventually On The Hub
    • Not At All

It better come out on Betamax or LaserDisc now that you've made those options. Those are the formats I will watch it on, nothing less will be acceptable.

Edited by Chrysler
  • Brohoof 2

I'll watch it when it comes out on DVD and someone rips it and puts it online. Camrips are unwatchable for me, and I'm too poor to be spending money on DVD's/Blu Rays.

A theater in my area is playing the movie, but alas, I have no brony friends in real life, so I can't go. Don't wanna go to a theater alone.

Edited by Rivendare

I'll wait until it's available online and watch it. I'm kind of screwed with watching it in a theater since the nearest showing is well over a 100 mile drive one way.

I can't see myself driving that far to see a movie, even if it is Equestria Girls, which I'm psyched for.

I'm thankful for the internet, that's for sure. :P

No Aus release. 

So I'll pirate the crap outta it, I'll pirate it so hard.

Actually, it will be showing in village cinemas starting on December 26th, if my sources are correct :D

• Brohoof 1

I won't be watching it, because I wants to see PONEHS!!1! xD  It is primarily for that same reason that I haven't watched the first EQG film.  Somebody tell me when we get an MLP-related film that's actually about "my little ponies."  Or one that's solely about Rainbow Dash and Ditzy Doo going on a thrilling muffin-finding expedition.  Where they also run into Daring Do; who, it just so happens, is also seeking muffins.  One muffin, to rule them all; an artifact of unimaginable antiquity and unparalleled deliciousness.  That, spoiler, Ditzy ends up eating.  But it's okay: she's completely fine after.  And this somehow saves Equestria.  Rainbow Dash falls over laughing, and Daring Do suddenly realizes how cute Dashie is.

The End.

Edited by PegaMister