Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Craziest thing thats ever happened in your school?

iceestarz

When I was in first grade a drinking fountain caught fire and the fire department came.

How does... How does a drinking fountain catch fire? On second thought, I think I know how, crazy kids. 

The craziest thing that has probably happened at my school was a large ~8 Richter Scale or so earthquake which caused cracks to form on some parts of the school, and prompted a mass evacuation of everyone inside. The entire city was gridlocked afterwards, so I didn't get home till late, but at least we got the day off. Right? 

• Brohoof 2

The craziest thing that happened in my school?

Well, in High School, we had a computer class, and at the time I didn't know the teacher had this condition

Anyway, one day we were all working on our assignments on the computer, and I look back at the teacher all the way across the room, I see he's shaking but I think nothing of it, I turn back around towards the computer, look back at him, and next thing I know he's falls on the floor, hits his head on the table, and falls to the floor, blood spewing from his head onto all the work papers he was holding.

Me and my friend were the first to notice he had a seizure. (we were sitting right next to each other) and the two of us ran all the way downstairs to the first floor to talk to security and screamed "Our teacher just had a seizure!" and the security ran up to the room and they picked him up and the class was moved to another room, later that day me and my friend were given 5 Dollars each because we were the ones who told them what had happened.

The teacher was out for a while after that, and he eventually came back to teach again.

Edited by Shadowking58

What the fuck, guys? Fires? Bomb threats? Eventual school shootings? If I were you, I'd stay away from school. Holy shit.

By the way, the craziest thing that's happened at my school, was a guy who was sitting next to me in the canteen, and suddenly he had thrown up all over the table. I didn't hear anything or notice it at all, before I saw it on the table. So I backed away in disgust...I could also smell it, obviously.

Edited by RaveLow
  • Brohoof 1

I was not technically present for any of the following events (thankfully), but I was attending the school at the time, so I guess it counts.  In middle school (6th-8th grade), there was a kid who tried to poison a teacher by pouring bleach into her coffee.  I don't really know any more details than that, but the teacher is fine now.  Then in high school, most of the freshman hockey team got suspended for pissing on each other in the locker room.  That was an... odd... incident, and (to my great relief) I don't know any more details.  Finally, in college, I'm in Boston, so every now and then there is a shooting on or near campus (so far, never involving a university student) and robberies.  The marathon bombing also happened about a mile away from us, but that really has nothing to do with the college.

• Brohoof 1

Eh, not really crazy, but coincidental.

A kid in my class had cancer, so we made a kinda "hello, we still care about you!" kinda video. The next day she died.

She never got to see that video.

: (

How does... How does a drinking fountain catch fire? On second thought, I think I know how, crazy kids. 

I'd first blame bad/faulty wiring.  Having a hot-wire exposed, or a bad ground, either way you've got a chance of a fire.  

---

What the fuck, guys? Fires? Bomb threats? Eventual school shootings? If I were you, I'd stay away from school. Holy shit.

"Thank God I'm a country boy."

---

Then in high school, most of the freshman hockey team got suspended for pissing on each other in the locker room.  That was an... odd... incident, and (to my great relief) I don't know any more details.

Wow.  I wonder how they got caught.  *facepalm*

• Brohoof 1

at my old school I held a record for the quietest student not everyone knew what my voice sounded like........ this was last year I was sitting at a table with a couple of baseball players and they wanted to get to know me since I rarely spoke so I would answer there questions and one of them pulled down their pants as the teacher walked by and he stared at him and said "what are you doing" it was awkward but the guy had basketball shorts underneath his pants and the teacher then said "oh I thought I was about to have a very awkward conversation with your parents" it was pretty funny

• Brohoof 1

Eh, not really crazy, but coincidental.

A kid in my class had cancer, so we made a kinda "hello, we still care about you!" kinda video. The next day she died.

She never got to see that video.

: (

That's really sad. Like omg, just absolutely heart breaking :(

Some pissed off freshman picked up a bunch of bricks and started throwing them at people in the yard. They had like 5 teachers run out to him and hold him down.

It was the middle of winter, and it was snowing a lot outside. Most of the students in my class thought it was a snow day, so they stayed home. But me and my mom actually checked the news and it said that we did have school.

It was awkward coming in and seeing only 4 people in class. :P

Edited by PonyLaces
  • Brohoof 2

A few years ago, a bunch of people vandalised the entire school with MLP:FiM stickers. I don't know who were the people who did it, but I do think it's a pretty amusing prank. Those stickers are still there after all of these years!

Edited by Mienshao
  • Brohoof 4

In high school, MTV's Made came there one year and chose one of the students in my grade to be on the show. That might be the craziest thing but also the dumbest thing, it was insanely annoying and it gave her a massive ego. Plus, they had her do stupid stuff during the classes which the school was perfectly fine with. Normally it was about being a drone but not when it comes to staring on some stupid TV show on a terrible network. No offense to anyone that likes the show, but that particular instance was really irritating.

So we were all in class, and all of a sudden, we were announced not to leave our classrooms. Someone made a wild guess as to what had possibly happened.

Turns out she was right according to some other friend. (Hint: balcony) Happened twice, unfortunately.

I wish I had something happy-crazy to mention instead of that :1.

• Brohoof 1

Another strange moment that occurred during my high school years was when an older white student passed me in hallway and called me the N word, but with the "a" ending and not the "er" kind. I'm white... so yeah.

Edited by Gernia
  • Brohoof 1

Went into lockdown because an armed gang came onto the school grounds to beat up some kid too stupid to think "I shouldn't mouth off at the nasty men with bats" They scattered when the police showed up but still made for an interesting afternoon.

A few years ago, a bunch of people vandalised the entire school with MLP:FiM stickers. I don't know who were the people who did it, but I do think it's a pretty amusing prank. Those stickers are still there after all of these years!

Vandalism?

THAT IS NOT VANDALISM. THAT IS FRIENDSHIP.

But no seriously that is awesome sauce. That is like totes so fetch like omg!

post-20175-0-69112000-1413254043.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Two guys and a girl were caught having a threesome inside the Music Room, I believe. The teacher walked in right on them.

Or the time when it was "Wear white day" And all the African American kid wore all black.

WE DID have a drug sale, and there was the time a a kid brought a knife to the school dance. He forgot it was in his pants, felt something jabbing him, and pulled it out. 

The most craziest thing, ever, was probably when just about every other school had off, from crazy weather. I still went of course, but the biggest class I had was 14 kids.

Edited by Marshmallow Pone
  • Brohoof 3

Ah, my highschool. Once a notorious place for gang violence and constant riots and fighting. Everyone in middle school feared going to that school. Stories and rumors flowed about the place. Parents tried to send their kids to a farther school rather than my highschool.. Though by the time I came along, the new generation had made it a much more peaceful place to be.

That didn't mean there wasn't a few instances that almost followed the example of the old generations.

- A girl got kidnapped on my last year. Some guy pushed her into a van after school. She was able to beat him up and came back the next day at school. Security enhanced greatly.

- Someone called our school and threatened to shoot it up. No one was very concerned, since we already had massive amounts of school police. Though police patrolled much more frequently.

- I remember doing lunch in sophomore year, everyone was rushed to the gym and auditorium because there was someone with a gun inside the school.

- Everyone walked out one day due to protest for teacher pay. Like, none of the teachers were in school. It was great.

- Oh, there were constant fights. But one time I ended up being pushed inside the crowd. One of my friends was fighting. I was so angry that day. I pushed my way out before the fight broke up.

- One of our students died in a bus crash our senior year. He was going to check out a college up north. I didn't know him, but the whole school mourned.

- Softball couch was accused of trying to molest his athletes. He left that year, my junior year.

- English teacher was found guilty of molesting his female students. He was forced to resign and labeled a child molester by the state. That was my freshman year, and he was my sisters teacher. That was scary.

But hey, there were also very good times.

- There was a flash mob my senior year. The guy, one of my friends, asked his girlfriend to prom. She was crying and said yes.

- A few dogs always got into the school now and then. But once, a dog, an adorable brown and white small dog, had the security on a wild goose chase. It ended up being on the second floor in a classroom, having found its owner.

- The class of 2012 figured the world was going to end and graffitied 'class of 2012' in the most random of places. On the top of buildings and such. The principal was so mad, but it was really funny. One piece of it is still there.

My school experience was crazy, now that I think of it.

• Brohoof 2

The craziest things that happened in high school were many things. For starters my friend did a party boy dance in front of the principal. Then there was the water fight in home ec. via me and my two friends who were librarian assistants started. Also, the running of the farm animals prank in which case was the running of the cows. Then the incident where the teacher's car was overrun with rubber ducks. The wager in which a teacher he/she lost had to kiss a pig. And the deer head on vice principal's door in which case got a junior high student suspended by me and the same two friends that started the the water fight 2 years before hand.