Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Results Are In: It Looks Like Twilight Is Still Single (Bronies Celebrate)

GXPBlast

Although they got close in Equestria Girls 2, Twilight and Flash did not fully hook up for now. This means the many bronies that claim Twilight as their waifu can keep that title as she is still single and not fully taken in the show.

I sure hope they keep it that way to keep bronies happy and keep the rest of the mane 6 and other characters single for many bronies to claim them as their waifu.

This calls for a celebration, feel free to post your thoughts on this good news for many in the fandom.

How are you going to celebrate and thoughts on Hasbro keeping Twilight single despite her Flash getting somewhat close?

Here is a an image that reflects how many of us feel that Twilight is still single.

img-3120816-1-people-jumping-up.jpg

Edited by GXPBlast
  • Brohoof 2

Seth must be exploding right now after the way Trixie saved the collective jimmies of the fandom.

And since Trixie won the only important battle, she is now best pony/human.

Trixie comes to save the day for many bronies lol.

All of the "Twilight is my waifu" bronies shall rejoice on this day and will not throw darts and call for death on Flash Sentry.

I never had a problem with him and if he hooked up with Twilight I still would not have had a problem with him :P.

• Brohoof 1

You know it's gonna happen in the third film, then...

Much drama will ensue until the actual release date and if Flash does not take Twilight all will be fine as well until the forth movie lol.

But it could be even sooner if Hasbro decides to have Pony Flash hook up with Twilight in Season 5 in which I assume many bronies will not be too happy about that.

Edited by GXPBlast
  • Brohoof 1

well good your waifu is safe once more

also Hasbro knows not to add a love interest within one of the main characters not because Bronies would be enraged its because it would be the first step to the show going down hill and that would be changing the overall theme of the show

• Brohoof 1

Aw, I'm somewhat disappointed

AH Well Twilight, he's in an alternate universe it wasn't meant to be. Look what happened with Celestia and Alt!Sombra.

(There's always the pony version of him!)

Edited by The Coffee Pony
  • Brohoof 1

I want Twilight to have Flash's baby. The fandom drama would be truly epic.

I think Twililight getting a muffin in the oven and showing it would be to hurtful to the target demographics and would harm the children fragile brains.

Thats why the fandom creates fanfictions and artwork but since its not official like in the show, Twilight is still single despite many bronies claiming her as their waifu or shipping them. As long as she and other ponies in the show remain single in the show, bronies can claim whoever they want since they still have a chance sort of speak despite being fictional characters but if they are taken in the sho its over and the feeling is not the same knowing that they are taken officially.

I actually created a whole thread on why if a pony is taken in the show, it has much more effects on bronies compared to shipping in fanfictions and the many bronies who also claim ponies as their waifu.

It can be found here.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/100179-do-you-get-depressedangry-when-your-waifu-is-officially-taken-in-the-show/

Edited by GXPBlast
  • Brohoof 1

I want Twilight to have Flash's baby. The fandom drama would be truly epic.

Twilight soooo had that "I want" face. Sorry my fellow fans, but I think that Flashlight is all but inevitable after seeing this film. 

• Brohoof 2

Twilight soooo had that "I want" face. Sorry my fellow fans, but I think that Flashlight is all but inevitable after seeing this film.

But she's a hoooooorse

How can she even one day decide, after being terrified of her appearance at first, "wow, these really hairless monkeys are attractive as f*ck"?

• Brohoof 3

The Pony Princess of Friendship doesn't have high standards I guess, or has learned to focus on personality (um ... off screen maybe) over looks. Sides, she has proven that she can adjust to new situations. Tis called application of learned lessons.  :P

Though realistically ... can't want 'till Human Twi and Flash meet.  There will be a lot of story potential if they play off of Flash's confusion for who Human Twilight really is. 

• Brohoof 4

But she's a hoooooorse

How can she even one day decide, after being terrified of her appearance at first, "wow, these really hairless monkeys are attractive as f*ck"?

When she's in human form she's effectively mainlining teenage girl hormones. She can't help herself.

• Brohoof 3

I am one of the people who is opposed to Flashlight, but not because I want to claim Twilight as my pony waifu, but because Flash seems to be kinda a bland character. Twi deserves to have a special somepony some day, and it shall be somepony as special as she is. 

Then again, it's really up to what she wants in the end. If she marries Flash, I won't have any problem as long as she has an actual reason for wanting to marry him, and not just "lol plot".

• Brohoof 1

Then again, it's really up to what she wants in the end. If she marries Flash, I won't have any problem as long as she has an actual reason for wanting to marry him, and not just "lol plot".

Agreed. Also, with what they did to Sunset Shimmer in the span of 70 minutes. They can turn a bland character into a budding fan favorite with well told story. That alone gives me hope for some of the underused characters in FiM.  

• Brohoof 3