Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Results Are In: It Looks Like Twilight Is Still Single (Bronies Celebrate)

GXPBlast

they will kiss one day i know it

That will be the day Hasbro loses a ton of money and many angry fanfictions and artwork will be created in which flash sentry is taken out in horrific ways lol.

Edited by GXPBlast
  • Brohoof 3

with so many bronies claiming her as their waifu.....

what happens when they meet?

do they chat about how awesome she is, or battle to death for her hoof in marriage.

B)  battles to the death are 20% cooler than normal battles.

jokes aside I'm happy to know that Twilight is still single.

it would just change the show too much, though I am curious to see how she would deal

with common relationship problems. I mean, she's already owned friendship like a boss.

plus, nerds need love too.

but instead of FlashLight

:wub: big Macintosh X Twilight Sparkle :wub:

come on Hasbro, you don't need to do it now.

you can wait until the final season.

two ponies falling in love is not going to damage the minds of your target audience.

think about other kids movies.

Cinderella married some dude after one night of dancing.

be the cooler person and have a love story that doesn't stem from a night of passion.

build one up.

the fateful meeting.

friendship

developing feelings

the first awkward date.

moving in together

marriage

:wub: dem feels 

:huh: oh god... I watch too much anime romance 

Edited by Lucky Star
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I'm glad for the fandom's sake that they're just inter-dimensional friends. Personally, I don't care who they end up with. As long as Flash stays a nice guy and not turned into some jerk due to dark magic again.

Edited by WiiGuy2014

Oh don't worry, we will still have to deal with the FlutterCord ship once that episode in Season 5 comes out! So don't worry, much more panic and mayhem to come from the waifu section of the brony fanbase!

The panic will be minimal since you know, Discord is not Flash. He is actually fan favourite character. It will only dissapoint other Disco shippers but they will get over it, i hope. Its not like they didn't saw that coming...

Oh don't worry, we will still have to deal with the FlutterCord ship once that episode in Season 5 comes out! So don't worry, much more panic and mayhem to come from the waifu section of the brony fanbase!

I haven't seen to many people take offense to the fluttercord ship, as the share chemistry and have been shown to interact on a personal basis quite often. Unlike flashlight were it is just going to be a one night stand where flash knocks her up and then leaves for a stripper in California, Discord and Fluttershy have shared alot of time together, and seem to have quite the strong bond.

And Discord has more character than a one night stand wanna be pretty boi who plumps and dumps and heads for his stripper gf in cali.

I haven't seen to many people take offense to the fluttercord ship, as the share chemistry and have been shown to interact on a personal basis quite often. Unlike flashlight were it is just going to be a one night stand where flash knocks her up and then leaves for a stripper in California, Discord and Fluttershy have shared alot of time together, and seem to have quite the strong bond.

And Discord has more character than a one night stand wanna be pretty boi who plumps and dumps and heads for his stripper gf in cali.

Who said there is going ot be a Discord and Fluttershy shipping in Season 5? If true does that mean there is really going to be an episode where Discord and Fluttershy hook up or more like a teaser episode like thing where hey just get really friendly which may spark some drama among bronies. Its like the kind gesture he did with Celestia at the end of Season 4 but it turns out it was just hat a kind gesture which was confirmed by one of the MLP staff but it still had many of bronies hating on Discord for possibly stealing Celestia from them.

Who said there is going ot be a Discord and Fluttershy shipping in Season 5? If true does that mean there is really going to be an episode where Discord and Fluttershy hook up or more like a teaser episode like thing where hey just get really friendly which may spark some drama among bronies. Its like the kind gesture he did with Celestia at the end of Season 4 but it turns out it was just hat a kind gesture which was confirmed by one of the MLP staff but it still had many of bronies hating on Discord for possibly stealing Celestia from them.

I see a shipping between Flutty and Bulk Biceps more likely to happen than Discord 

bulk_biceps___yeah___propaganda_by_remi7

• Brohoof 2

Nah that is me joking around, there is an episode in the upcoming season (John himself referenced it, but didn't specify the pony however Discord was mentioned, and a lot of information has circled around making it appear like this is the episode in question) that has Discord and a pony friend, let me stress that, FRIENDship jealousy moment. It is not confirmed on what pony or when the episode will be (though John did say it would be earlier in the season) and I have been going around making jokes saying it is the FlutterCord ship.

As for what others said... I know :lol: I am just making a joke out of it, though not all Flutters fans are FlutterCord shippers and I do think that, due to the popularity of the yellow equine, if she really WAS show shipped (with ANYONE) it would make waves. However I don't see any of the ponies being realistically shipped outside of maybe a series finale or something. That, alongside Mane 6 Alicornification are, while highly unlikely, something that I feel would most likely be saved as a last hurrah, not a mid-S5 episode that most likely will not be the last season, due to the popularity and how greedy Hasbro is, they will be continuing the series for a looooooooooooooooooooong time. In animated candy-colored pony show terms, anyways

(edited)

Nah that is me joking around, there is an episode in the upcoming season (John himself referenced it, but didn't specify the pony however Discord was mentioned, and a lot of information has circled around making it appear like this is the episode in question) that has Discord and a pony friend, let me stress that, FRIENDship jealousy moment. It is not confirmed on what pony or when the episode will be (though John did say it would be earlier in the season) and I have been going around making jokes saying it is the FlutterCord ship.

As for what others said... I know :lol: I am just making a joke out of it, though not all Flutters fans are FlutterCord shippers and I do think that, due to the popularity of the yellow equine, if she really WAS show shipped (with ANYONE) it would make waves. However I don't see any of the ponies being realistically shipped outside of maybe a series finale or something. That, alongside Mane 6 Alicornification are, while highly unlikely, something that I feel would most likely be saved as a last hurrah, not a mid-S5 episode that most likely will not be the last season, due to the popularity and how greedy Hasbro is, they will be continuing the series for a looooooooooooooooooooong time. In animated candy-colored pony show terms, anyways

I think they would be smart enough not to ship them. I remember there was a twitter post before Rainbow Rocks by a staff member hugging a flash pillow or something and many bronies started freaking out. I guess they listened to us as flash and twilight did not hook up. Hopefully the MLP staff keeps it that way with may of the other ponies and I think knowing the backlash that would ensue I think they will keep the ponies single. Although I am sure the backlash and raging will be huge is any of the ponies hook up in upcoming seasons.

Edited by GXPBlast
  • Brohoof 1

I doubt the two will ever hookup. Having 2 Flash Sentry's running around Equestria would lead to much confusion. Odds are Flash will end up with the other Twilight leaving pony Twilight a bit upset but she'll get over it in no time.

• 2 months later...

Tara looks like she may be trolling us but you never know based on this video. I am sure this will cause some speculation of possible flashlight shipping.

Edited by GXPBlast

I don't really mind Flashlight, but I don't expect them to hookup on screen ever. I can see them married and having foals if there's a timeskip in the finale though, and I'm fine with that  :), meanwhile, I'm just gonna sit down and enjoy the freakouts the Waifu Thief causes in the fandom  :lol:

Edited by Zekromic
  • Brohoof 1

or has learned to focus on personality

What personality? Flash doesn't seem to have much of it. And that's the biggest issue I have with Flashlight.

I am one of the people who is opposed to Flashlight, but not because I want to claim Twilight as my pony waifu, but because Flash seems to be kinda a bland character. Twi deserves to have a special somepony some day, and it shall be somepony as special as she is.

Exactly. I second that.

Though realistically ... can't want 'till Human Twi and Flash meet. There will be a lot of story potential if they play off of Flash's confusion for who Human Twilight really is.

Wow, this could actually be something! :> And a good way to redirect Flash's attraction to someone else, making everyone happy.

Edited by SasQ

Twilight Sparkle doesn't really know Flash Sentry, he won her over with a simple gesture and looks. Then the second movie has him acting creepy.

Edited by Singe

'Got close in Equestria Girls 2?' From what? All they got close to was kissing x) They got considerably less screentime than they did in the first movie, and the limited screentime they did get this time was mostly while Flash was being a dick under the Siren's spell.

Considering the circumstances that Twilight went from a top tier character in Equestria to a teenager with emotional and hormone vulnerabilities. The romance with Flash Sentry is too simply cliche like in several movies, with good looks and winning over the girl with just one white knight gesture. No depth like the FIM. The smaller moments count the most like Prince Blueblood and Trenderhoof when it came to Rarity's love interests.

• 2 weeks later...