Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Results Are In: It Looks Like Twilight Is Still Single (Bronies Celebrate)

GXPBlast

IMO they should have never added Flash i mean if the ponies start getting boyfriends the show is going to change because they will have to focus on relationships apart from their friends and while this is not so bad i still think that they should stick with friendship mostly because romantic relationships can end badly and how do you work that into this show which little girls and boys watch and while it is not necessarily bad for kids to have relationships i just think it shouldn't be put on the show once again IMO >_>

I don't think she will ever hook up to be honest. It's not a teen drama show. Trust me it would be amazing if Twilight and Flash hooked up, but I don't see it happening..

IMO they should have never added Flash i mean if the ponies start getting boyfriends the show is going to change because they will have to focus on relationships apart from their friends and while this is not so bad i still think that they should stick with friendship >

THANK YOU! Whenever there is Flash I get nervous the two will get together because I really don't like that idea, if they have to start worrying about relationships its a slippery slope. I would think the same for any of the ponies

• 8 months later...

THANK YOU! Whenever there is Flash I get nervous the two will get together because I really don't like that idea, if they have to start worrying about relationships its a slippery slope. I would think the same for any of the ponies

With friendship games among us the tension is rising yet again.

Edited by GXPBlast

The Pony Princess of Friendship doesn't have high standards I guess, or has learned to focus on personality (um ... off screen maybe) over looks. Sides, she has proven that she can adjust to new situations. Tis called application of learned lessons. :P

Though realistically ... can't want 'till Human Twi and Flash meet. There will be a lot of story potential if they play off of Flash's confusion for who Human Twilight really is.

What if human twilight falls in love with pony Flash Sentry and the four of them go on double dates with themselves?