Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where are their counterparts?

ManaMinori

Am I the only one wondering where the Equestria Girls counterparts to Sunset Shimmer, Adiago Dazzle, Sonata Dusk, and Aria Blaze are, if all 4 their characters that we see are originally from Equestria, and not that EQG world, originally, but everypony is supposed to have a counterpart there, like alt. Twilight? It's going to surely be trouble if the Equestria residents stay in EQG world, and not return, like Twilight, if the ponies turned humans stay in EQG world, and eventually encounter their original human counterparts, right? Did Hasbro just forget about this? (yeah, I'm bummed that Neither Sunset Shimmer, nor the Dazzlings were shown to return to Equestria with Twilight, because going to be a major plothole, if it's not, already)

Simple.

Sunset Shimmer murdered her human counter-part. I wouldn't put it past the Dazzlings to do the same either, so...

This is canon information by the way. :proud:

If she really did that, I HIGHLY doubt Twilight and the EQG mane 5 would be befriending her.

If she really did that, I HIGHLY doubt Twilight and the EQG mane 5 would be befriending her.

Nah, they'd forgive her.

Twilight and friends would forgive someone no matter what they did.

• Brohoof 1

Nah, they'd forgive her.

Twilight and friends would forgive someone no matter what they did.

funny how they didn't forgive Sombra. Or Tirek. Or Chrysalis. =_=

so no, no they won't. Not unless there's a damn good reason, and the character that did whatever wrongdoing was doing it to help someone else (like how in the comic, they forgave the kelpie for trying to flood their town, because she was doing it to help water spirits get over a dam) Sunset Shimmer killing her human counterpart wouldn't be helping anyone else, aside Sunset herself, and even then, that could only create catastrophe killing an alternate version of herself. (probably just as going into the past and killing something there, which would fuck with the future)

so again...no.

funny how they didn't forgive Sombra. Or Tirek. Or Chrysalis. =_=

so no, no they won't. Not unless there's a damn good reason, and the character that did whatever wrongdoing was doing it to help someone else (like how in the comic, they forgave the kelpie for trying to flood their town, because she was doing it to help water spirits get over a dam) Sunset Shimmer killing her human counterpart wouldn't be helping anyone else, aside Sunset herself, and even then, that could only create catastrophe killing an alternate version of herself. (probably just as going into the past and killing something there, which would fuck with the future)

so again...no.

Well, they never had a chance to forgive any of the villains you mentioned. They never saw them again.

Also chill out, I was only joking around. >_>

Since the worlds aren't completely in sync, they may not actually have one. Or they are in a different location due to the incongruent nature of the two worlds.

Imagination - and much science fiction - solves this dilemma easily.

Sunsets counter part is most likely living in another country or city. And the dazzleings have no human counter part, as there is no mystical siren creatures in our world.

As for the counter parts to the mane 6, why they are just over in Angle Grove

mighty-morphin-power-rangers.jpg?w=670&h

Well, they never had a chance to forgive any of the villains you mentioned. They never saw them again.

Also chill out, I was only joking around. >_>

Imma write that fan fic. Twist ... The Sunset Shimmer we see us actually the ... gasp ... HUMAN Sunset. The Pony one was murdered after being tortured and human Sunset assumed her identity. :wau:

• Brohoof 2

Sunsets counter part is most likely living in another country or city. And the dazzleings have no human counter part, as there is no mystical siren creatures in our world.

As for the counter parts to the mane 6, why they are just over in Angle Grove

mighty-morphin-power-rangers.jpg?w=670&h

they were mystical sirens in Equestria...aaaand, hell, in the human world, too. Until their (spoiler) necklaces got broken by the power of friendship. It was only then that Twi said they were normal human teenagers, then.

and  slight gripe- how- if they were banished to that world by Starswirl over 1000 years ago, are they still possibly living at all, if there was no Equestrian magic? Are we to assume that those necklaces also gave them unnaturally elongated lifespans  much like alicorns do?) If that were the case, then they shouldn't have been teenagers, like Twilight said they were, having lived for well over 1000 years in the human world.

they were mystical sirens in Equestria...aaaand, hell, in the human world, too. Until their (spoiler) necklaces got broken by the power of friendship. It was only then that Twi said they were normal human teenagers, then.

and  slight gripe- how- if they were banished to that world by Starswirl over 1000 years ago, are they still possibly living at all, if there was no Equestrian magic? Are we to assume that those necklaces also gave them unnaturally elongated lifespans  much like alicorns do?) If that were the case, then they shouldn't have been teenagers, like Twilight said they were, having lived for well over 1000 years in the human world.

Until they were banished there were no sirens in the Human world, remember kiddo this thread is about their counterparts, not them directly. There were no human sirens in the EqG world until the 3 were banished as Twilight says "There is no magic in this world". Thusly there would be no magical sirens. So thusly they would have no human counterparts, as they were never ponies, but purely magical beings that the human world has no equivalent for.

And EQG works on its own time scale, how else would Big Mac be the same age as AJ, AppleBloom be only 2 years younger than her, and still have Celestia and Luna both alive? It just functions on its own time due to being a separate universe.

And the dazzleings have no human counter part, as there is no mystical siren creatures in our world.

( Spoilered because... well, spoilers. )

I'd go with this, but the very end of Rainbow Rocks ( after the credits ) makes me think otherwise.

We don't exactly have dragons like Spike in our world, but at the end of the movie, it showed that Spike and Twilight do indeed have human counter parts.

( Spoilered because... well, spoilers. )

I'd go with this, but the very end of Rainbow Rocks ( after the credits ) makes me think otherwise.

We don't exactly have dragons like Spike in our world, but at the end of the movie, it showed that Spike and Twilight do indeed have human counter parts.

Yea, but the counterpart to spike is a full dog. He didn't speak, just bark. He is most likely not sapient. So there most likely isn't a human counterpart to them, or hasbro would have made dolls of them too.

Yea, but the counterpart to spike is a full dog. He didn't speak, just bark. He is most likely not sapient. So there most likely isn't a human counterpart to them, or hasbro would have made dolls of them too.

Ah, I get your point. Fair enough.

I think that it'd be a paradox if they see their counterparts, so somehow the universe manages to keep them away from each other, even if that means changing the story of the world, and that's why it'd destroy the balance of the universe to send all the Mane 6 to the candy coloured humanoid human universe. 

Dragon Spike showed up as a dog when he passed through the mirror, which meant that EQG's world had Spike's counterpart as a dog already. Twilight showed up as a human there, because her EQD counterpart already existed there as a human, herself. The Dazzlings, (and Sunset Shimmer) when banished to EQG's world were also human, to match the human counterparts of themselves they must've also had in that world.

which again, comes back around to my question concerning their counterparts in the op.

I think that it'd be a paradox if they see their counterparts, so somehow the universe manages to keep them away from each other, even if that means changing the story of the world, and that's why it'd destroy the balance of the universe to send all the Mane 6 to the candy coloured humanoid human universe. 

then that's kind of all the more reason the Equestrians should've returned to where they came from in the first place, like pony Twilight did. Sunset's reformed, so I'm sure Celestia would've allowed her back and maybe taken her under her wing again, now that she knows the magic of friendship, and as for the Dazzlings, who knows where the heck Starswirl is- for all we know, he could be dead, so their banishment could be lifted (especially if Celestia had no idea), and they learned their lesson to turn over a new leaf back in Equestria where they came from. (they hate it in the human world, anyway, so why stay?)

Dragon Spike showed up as a dog when he passed through the mirror, which meant that EQG's world had Spike's counterpart as a dog already. Twilight showed up as a human there, because her EQD counterpart already existed there as a human, herself. The Dazzlings, (and Sunset Shimmer) when banished to EQG's world were also human, to match the human counterparts of themselves they must've also had in that world.

which again, comes back around to my question concerning their counterparts in the op.

Not exactly, spike is shown as a dog, but kept his intelligence. Meaning that the universe counterparts differ. He showed up as a dog, but his counterpart did not have the sapience that he has. And the diamond dogs showed up as human, so pony does not directly correlate to having a human counterpart, they very well could have a non human counterpart that is less intelligent like spike.