Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

rainbow rocks Twilight Blinded Me With Science! (RR ENDING SPOILER)

PonyFunk

So Twilight Sparkle is SCI-TWI in the human world! What are you looking forward to seeing her do for future Equestria Girls installments?

attachicon.gif728328__safe_twilight+sparkle_spike_equestria+girls_rainbow+rocks_spoiler-colon-rainbow+rocks_spike+the+dog_adventure+in+the+comments_human+twilight_dog+spike.jpeg

FUCK YEAH, I WANT TO SEE MOAR HUMAN TWILY  :yay: . I expected her to look alike the pony Twily, but it seems that, unlike the rest of the human 5, she won't be Twily in human body, it's like seeing a new character altogether  :yay:

• Brohoof 2

Pony Twilight in EG movies isn't really like her FIM counterpart as several of her key aspects are absent.

This scientist Twilight will be a conspiracy nut who questions everything, like why some random boy named Flash Sentry and these 6 girls constantly harass her into being their friend. Also Twilight will have a brother complex and have an ego about being smart.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 3

Well, EqG 3 confirmed right there. I wait in anticipation for this new Twilight plot. Rainbow Rocks felt like TK in terms of depth and story, far above EqG 1 which came right before the weakly crafted Season 3, so that's a no-brainer that New Twily will bring something new to tha table. Here's hoping that we see a really funny scene with Pony-turned-human Twily and this Twily.

• Brohoof 2

I'd like to see the human Twilight in the next movie with the dog Spike. It'd be interesting to see her come in and interact with Sunset and the main 5. Also in response to QuartermasterBrony, are they making Equestria Girls 3?

Edited by MLPFanatic34
  • Brohoof 2

From a perspective Human Scientist Twilight of that world could feel weird and possibly annoyed that an alternate dimension twin was running around with her identity. 

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 1

im also looking foreword to see what exactly this human twilight does in the next movie, also id be really awesome if we see a human candace and shinning armor as principals of a school prehaps where Twilight goes like Crystal High School lol 

also...i see a paradox forming two twilights in the same place might be too much for the universe to take...then again two pinkies would probably make it explode.....

• Brohoof 1

So Twilight Sparkle is SCI-TWI in the human world! What are you looking forward to seeing her do for future Equestria Girls installments?

728328__safe_twilight+sparkle_spike_equestria+girls_rainbow+rocks_spoiler-colon-rainbow+rocks_spike+the+dog_adventure+in+the+comments_human+twilight_dog+spike.jpeg

Works in a University under Dean Discord of course. :D

• Brohoof 3

Twilight could be a mad scientist. Creates a collar that allows Spike the dog to talk. She has a talking computer pal with Discord's voice. Builds animatronics ponies and people.

Sees Princess Twilight and scientist Twilight thinks it's some rogue clone trying to replace her.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 2

This could be a rather intriguing opportunity for the writers to show this human Twily as a way to show TS, if she was never sent by Celestia, if she never went to Ponyville, if she pursued study over making friends. 

We can be shown what Twilight Sparkle would've become if episode one never happened. 

• Brohoof 1

It would be a way to bring back Season 1 Twilight who was rougher around the edges than she is now.

Pinkie Pie suggests that they break into Twilight's house to throw a surprise party, then the others talk about it being a bad idea if Twilight called the cops and they had to call their parents to bail them out.

• Brohoof 1

Everyone seems to be forgetting that Pinkie already knew about human Twilight in the first place. She's homeschooled, as she said, and lives in the cities, where as Canterlot high is more in the Suburban paradise.

And I think that she's going to be more of a scientific skepticist that we havn't seen since feeling pinkie keen. I mean, she has an analogue seismometer, so she has some kind of technical know how to replace equestrian Twilights magical abilities.

Arguably, I think that she would lurk in the shadows, watching the mane 5 and Sunset (6 of the mane 7?) as soon as her lurking led her to realize that they were the center of the odd goings at the school that year.

• Brohoof 2

Well, EqG 3 confirmed right there. I wait in anticipation for this new Twilight plot. Rainbow Rocks felt like TK in terms of depth and story, far above EqG 1 which came right before the weakly crafted Season 3, so that's a no-brainer that New Twily will bring something new to tha table. Here's hoping that we see a really funny scene with Pony-turned-human Twily and this Twily.

I thought of a interesting plot that could happen in EqG 3. What if the human Twilight was doing a study of the school in secret and saw pony Twilight come through the portal, if her and her dog went through the portal then we could have sort of a side story where this human Twilight makes friend with pony Twis friends, and learn about Equestria, and maybe she maybe she could even attend the Canterlot high school. But I feel that if there is a Equestria Girls 3 then they need to have a new kind of villian that wasn't banished from Equestia, maybe actually have one of pony Twi's villains learn about the portal and go through only to some how retain their power, I believe this could be a perfect way to bring back Queen Chrysalis as she would be about the feed off of the love the kids at the school give, and maybe could make herself strong enough to revert back to her pony form so she can utilize the love, I could see this as a good reason for Twilight to return and while pony Twilight is trying to defeat Chrysalis, human Twilight can be having her own adventure in Equestria.

• Brohoof 1

I was thinking that Scientist Twilight is conducting a research about the school and when EQG3 happened, she investigated the school and found out about the mystery she's been wondering and uses any means to get the power, like using the power of Science?

Wait, then EQG3 would be Science vs Magic. XD

EDIT: Eh, I just realized that Science Twilight looks a lot better than Humanized Pony Twilight. Maybe it's just me.

Edited by Kneesocks
  • Brohoof 3

I thought of a interesting plot that could happen in EqG 3. What if the human Twilight was doing a study of the school in secret and saw pony Twilight come through the portal, if her and her dog went through the portal then we could have sort of a side story where this human Twilight makes friend with pony Twis friends, and learn about Equestria, and maybe she maybe she could even attend the Canterlot high school. But I feel that if there is a Equestria Girls 3 then they need to have a new kind of villian that wasn't banished from Equestia, maybe actually have one of pony Twi's villains learn about the portal and go through only to some how retain their power, I believe this could be a perfect way to bring back Queen Chrysalis as she would be about the feed off of the love the kids at the school give, and maybe could make herself strong enough to revert back to her pony form so she can utilize the love, I could see this as a good reason for Twilight to return and while pony Twilight is trying to defeat Chrysalis, human Twilight can be having her own adventure in Equestria.

Wow. That'd be REALLY good. And it makes a lot of sense. But we'll have to figure out a way for keeping her pony form even through the mirror.

• Brohoof 1

Scientist Twilight needs to be more than just an alternate Twilight. I would prefer some push back against the friendship thing in a way that Princess Twilight created this alternate identity of Twilight and it's being pushed on Scientist Twilight. Something more than not having friends is a mistake, but it basically infringes on Scientist Twilight's very identity and way of life.

Scientist Twilight has to be friends with the Mane 5 and Sunset because Princess Twilight was.

Scientist Twilight has to be involved in a romance with Flash Sentry because Princess Twilight was.

• Brohoof 1

Shining Armor: Twilight, why does this Flash keep looking at our house from the street?

Twilight: I don't know. He keeps trying to call and text me.

Shining Armor: They said that you went to the prom with him at Canterlot High.

Twilight: That's an outrageous accusation. You know that I was home with our weekly dungeon game.

Shining Armor: This is very disturbing, I think someone may have been impersonating you.

Twilight: Are you kidding me?! See this is why I said doing the whole social online connection was a bad idea brother.

Shining Armor: I'm sorry for signing you up for Flitter. So what do you want to do about Flash?

Twilight: Call the police and get a restraining order.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 2

All we can be certain of at this point is that human Twilight will be a key player going forward, and the intention for a sequel is there. Perhaps it will mean that the other mane six members will finally get to go through the portal and meet their human counterparts if Twilight will be.

• Brohoof 1

I was very surprised to see her and now want to know her story! I don't care if it's fan made or the show-makers make another film. I just want to see her story!

• Brohoof 1