Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you going to be for Halloween?

RainbowDashie2000

I was just going to be a lolita or something. I won't fit into halloween costumes because of my weight. :( I'm not going out because I can't eat half the candy anyway. (Personal reasons) I'm just going to dress up and pass it out instead this year.

• Brohoof 2

I don't celebrate Halloween as it isn't celebrated in my country all that much.

But this time, I'm going to give it a go. I'll be wearing this cutesy Mienshao jacket that I got last year. xP I'll probably just dress up only, as trick or treating isn't my cup of tea. :P

• Brohoof 2

I probably wouldn't be going to trick or treat or dress up for a "Halloween Band Rehearsal" since I'm not in band anymore, so I doubt I'll be wearing anything. But I'm sure I'd want to wear...a Slender costume or something :P. Something silly :P.

• Brohoof 2

I'm a little too old for this trick or treat thing but I still love to dress up and get free candy when I'm not giving candy to children... its just like Pinkie said "Too old for free candy?... NEVER!" this year I'm going to dress up in my Cosplay as Scout from TF2 and anyone who can guess who I' am gets extra candy

• Brohoof 1

Either Zuko from Avatar the Last Airbender, or (duna duna duna duna, duna duna duna duna) BATMAN!!!! :lol:

Your post made me think of this:

post-29629-0-32627600-1412053465.png

I'm not sure what I'm gonna dress up as yet. I'd like for the whole family to dress up as MLP characters. Been dropping hints, like a boss, tho. :)

• Brohoof 2

I'll just cut out some eye holes in a white sheet, throw it over my head, and go as a good ol' ghost :P

(that's what I said on a thread about Halloween last year)

Seriously though, I've never really been into Halloween; neither dressing up nor getting candy are things that interest me :P

I have my Twilight Sparkle accessory set that I bought last year at Hot Topic, and I'm not quite sure what I want to be this year. Since I'm actually doing something with friends this year I'm thinking of dressing up as Princess Cadance, Elsa from Frozen or Fionna from Adventure Time. I still need to do some research~

• Brohoof 1

Depends..

My friend is planning on having a Halloween party, so I might just wear a mask and normal clothes to that. If I go trick or treating (doubt it, I don't want to go alone and I REALLY don't want to go with my mom), I'd like to be a tree ninja. :D

Edited by PonyLaces
  • Brohoof 1