Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you going to be for Halloween?

RainbowDashie2000

I had a change of plans. I'm going to be Loki. >:D In other words, I'm going to wear my Loki hoodie and pass out candy. <3 I have a Loki hoodie that like a cosplay hoodie. :3

Edited by Loki of Sassgard

I'm actually not sure if i'm going to dress up or not.

I think that i'll just dress up in something simple and hand out the candy.

I don't know yet... Maybe I'll dress up as a zombie survivor or something. Actually, my little brother was saying he wanted to dress as Captain America, so maybe I'll dress as Thor?

Last year, a group of my friends and I dressed up as the band KISS. Hehe, we had to do so because we lost a bet with my AP US History teacher.

I'll most likely not trick or treat, or I might go to a Halloween party, and I'll for sure give out candy. I'm definitely dressing up as Rainbow Dash!

sacanime_summer_2014_rainbow_dash_cospla

sacanime_summer_2014_rainbow_dash_cospla

Edited by RainbowPastel
  • Brohoof 1

Greece from hetalai.

I'm not 100% sure yet but I'm pretty sure I'm going to go as Greece from hetalia. his clothes are basic enough that I could reuse them for everyday clothes plus I have a pretty similar hair style (I need to grow mine out a bit longer to be the same as his bet hey I got a month). also all I need is a Greek flag, a pillow, 5 cat plus he's (thinking about using my eeveeloution plushes and saying thier dressed up COSTUMECEPTION) ad. fake cat ears p(the guy likes cats). also he's my 6th favourite character from any show ever.

Who doesn't dress up for Halloween? It is the best holiday of the year! The only day you can get away with terrifying other peoples children. Not sure if wanna be a crazy hobo with a tin foil hat or rock the Derpy paper bag costume and see if anyone gets it.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I may be 30 years of age, but as my birthday is the first of November, I nearly always celebrate it on Halloween. Hell, all my good birthdays have been based around Halloween. The mature and and adult ones. . . depressing as hell.

My last few birthdays were depressing. This year, my plan was to make it clear to everyone that I didn't want my 31st acknowledged in any way. Then I worked a beast of a shift at work (nearly an entire week of sleepover shifts)and got really pissed off.

This year, my friends and I are doing a werewolf theme. We're still deciding what we're going to do, but whatever it is, we're doing it as werewolves.

Well I'm 21 and if I do end up going with my little cousin (she's 9) I'll be wearing my Sweetie Belle cosplay. Just because I got so many weird looks around here going as Rainbow Dash last year since nobody around here knows about bronies. 

• Brohoof 1

I had a change of plans. I'm going to be Loki. >:D In other words, I'm going to wear my Loki hoodie and pass out candy. <3 I have a Loki hoodie that like a cosplay hoodie. :3

Don't forget to have some lines ready, for any ponies that come by, so you can set them up to respond with "Okey dokey Loki". ;)
  • Brohoof 1