Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you going to be for Halloween?

RainbowDashie2000

Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid 3, because he's somehow both a badass, and easy to make fun of at the same time.

If I had more money, I'd probably be Hudson from Aliens.

Edited by SpaceOnion

I'm going as "Tiffany" from Bride of Chucky, I'm soo excited!! :D:muffins:

Here's the costume I brought I just need my wig!

img-3198225-1-07133291.interactive.a.jpg

YAAAAAS.

Tiffany is awesome. She totally owns the spotlight in Bride of Chucky and is easily the best on Seed of Chucky.

Das epic.

• Brohoof 1

My role during halloween is to hide in the bushes with the garden hose and spray the guys who keep TPing my house.

Oh great... Now I gotta change my plans... :squee:

Only kidding XD

• Brohoof 1

Don't think I'm going to be anything this year unfortunately. I don't think I'm allowed to wear a costume to school this year, I'm not aware of any parties I can go to, I don't have any ideas and it's last minute, I don't know anywhere I can trick or treat and even if I could, I'm apparently too old for it(don't care what people say though because we're already told we're too old to watch ponies). It's really because I can't think of anything, and I have a day.

The game store I work at encouraged us employees to dress as our favorite video game characters to a store party - so I'm going as Referee Mario from Punch Out.

Edited by Tiger Tamer

I'm going to dress up as Sir Jackleberry. Already got the costume all set!   /s

Sorry, I'm not dressing up this year. I had some ideas, but I never really got around to doing anything. Ah well, maybe next year. :)

Changed my mind, I'm gonna get a bunch of metals from the periodic table (i.e. Iron, aluminum, gold, magnesium, etc.) put them on a hat, wear said hat, and I'll be a metalhead.

It's funny that you should mention this. When I dress up for Halloween, I usually try to create a costume based on wordplay. A few years ago at a Halloween party, I showed up with a small plastic patio table that I had sawed in half and arranged around my waist, and I glued a bunch of tampons and empty midol boxes to both the table and my shirt. When I was asked what I was supposed to be, I replied, "the periodic table". It went over quite well, though a lot of girls at the party suggested I should have included chocolate. One or two also suggested that I should have worn a cup, in case I ran into another guest who was currently in the midst of that time of the month. (Apparently women are less impressed by clever menstruation-related humor during those times.)

Anyways, I miss dressing up, but work comes first now. Hooray for adulthood. 

• 8 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...