Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Pony Drawns in Contest to Entry in College

Mrbrunoh1

Those who follow me here on forum knows that I love to draw and lately I have given my best to show what I'm capable, I draw ponies as a Hobby among other things I've drawn in life and is still drawing Anime, and do a course in Flash animation. 

Well today was a day 09/09 contest worth a bag in a School of Illustrating, and everyone had to show their ability to design in a Day drawing in computer room (4 Hours). Well I made these drawings in 4 Hours ...

All drawings were classified into notes I think I've posted them here, but thought I would win at the time ... for this i'm posted in forum...

I just got my score for Email.

nZA9oSR.jpg

Rarity Lovely (Art and Illustration College Contest of Brazilian) (By: Bruno R.)

Illustration: 9.5 / 10 
Imagination: 9.1 / 10 
Potential: 8/10 
Skill: 10/10 
Shading: 8.9 / 10 

Total score: 45.6 / 50 

Drawing Time: 1 Hour and Fifty-three seconds.

bNnv4BT.jpg

Twilight Hero - Iced (Art and Illustration College Contest of Brazilian) (By: Bruno R.)

Illustration: 9 / 10 
Imagination: 10 / 10 
Potential: 10/10 
Shading: 9 / 10 

Total score: 48 / 50 

Drawing Time: 2 Hours and Ten Minutes

GavQKso.jpg

Princess Celestia Classic (Art and Illustration College Contest of Brazilian) (By: Bruno R.)

Illustration: 7 / 10 
Imagination: 7 / 10 
Potential: 7/10 
Shading: 10 / 10 

Total score: 41 / 50 

Drawing Time: 1 Hour and Five Minutes

Total Score: 134.6/150

Rank qualification Accepted

You Finished Contest in 5th

This was the email I received from college, but clear and I came here to thank you and show you can do what we like to work
  • Brohoof 14

Hm... I do feel it is time to make up one of my... Larger posts :)

Brunoh, from the first time I saw your art work I knew you would be able to take it to amazing places. I am glad to see not only was I not wrong, but that it is speeding along much faster than I could ever hope for it to be. Your art is absolutely GORGEOUS, and I want to personally congratulate you on achieving your competition goal. 5th place feels a bit... Low for me, since I feel your art is much, much greater than that, but whoever was grading your Celestia must have been in a very bad mood to give freaking 7's across the board like that. Whatever, to me, and to a lot of people on here, your art is rank #1, score 151+/150. Your art has always been a highlight for me, and whether it be show ponies or OC's I always absolutely LOVE to see it's creative and colorful pieces shown here.

When I first saw your art, I instantly loved the way you made the eyes. As I have continued to follow you... They still are my favorite bits :lol: But the rest of the bodies and backgrounds have come into play as well, and have shown me that eyes aren't your only speciality (just the personal favorite for me). I have never once seen a piece of art that just looked completely wrong, the body all contorted or something. Every pony I have seen you make has come out absolutely wonderful and amazing, without a doubt. They are all beautiful and colorful, and while you have stuck to mostly the mane 6 and OC's I do notice you made a Celestia piece that is to die for, as well as having personally seen the beautiful Luna creations from before.

You are one of the nicest, most generous people I have met on these forums. Oh sure, you might have some trouble with the language barrier here and there, but to this day you have spoken in much louder volumes through your art and through your heart. You have created OC's for nothing more than a thank you, even creating mine and Pinkamena-Pills'. Whenever you are feeling down, remember you created the biggest Pinkie Pie/Pinkamena fan's OC at one point  ;) I remember the first time we met, and after commenting on... Oh... Two or three pieces, I think, you created an absolutely WONDERFUL Luna and Flutters image all because I had mentioned it, and without any thought did that just because you wanted to, all because some random dude who had posted in a few of your threads of your magnificent art has a bit of a zealot love for a certain Element and Princess :( You had no reason to do it, yet you did it anyways, just because you could. That my friend is what I call, bucking awesome.

I cannot WAIT to see more of your art, and knowing you are now officially recognized by a contest as being worthy of top 5, I can only add one more thing to the list of reasons to get art from you. I know you are doing a little drawing thing for a ton of people on here, and I can only imagine more people will flood you with requests, as they so rightfully should :)

From your friend, KokuraiNoSenshi, my OC, and I wouldn't doubt for a SECOND Flutters and Luna, amazing job my friend, keep up the fantastic work!

post-27099-0-02363300-1412160830_thumb.png

Just wanted to show the OC he made for me, in case anyone else wanted to see how awesome it looks  :wub:

post-27099-0-91031200-1412160817_thumb.jpg

post-27099-0-91031200-1412160817_thumb.jpg

post-27099-0-02363300-1412160830_thumb.png

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)

@@KokuraiNoSenshi,

Amazing your comment was the most amazing I have ever received from someone, you have been completely honest with me from the beginning, but unfortunately there are some barriers in my life, but as you know I never stopped so who would have thought I'd meet a forum with such incredible people like you, there are no words to express what I feel for you, since my initial posts I always bring something in me I did not understand why Celestia got that score but that does not matter to me much, I did I felt in my heart, and tasted all that Poneis is not only a drawing but an art, something you can demonstrate with pictures. 

All my friends here on the forum have always been by my side, I love to draw, and I'm glad you like what I bring, but from now on I think I am no longer an amateur.

Your Friedship is super important to me :)

img-3129584-1-185465__safe_twilight%20sp

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 4

Woah, now that is awesome !

I have to say, I really like your style of coloring and shading. And all this in four hours ? Bravo !