Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather speak every language or master every instrument?

Pone

I would rather master every instrument, you see the way I see it is music is that music is the language that just about everyone can understand.

• Brohoof 1

I'd rather master every instrument. I can barely learn languages, so there's no loss there.

Besides, mastering every instrument possible would make me an asset to my high school band.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, tricky!

As much as learning every language would be useful, music is said to be of all languages. One where all kinds of people can smile and be happy, or whatever feeling it is.

Being able to "master" even a single instrument would be a feat in itself, so I'll go with the musical option!

• Brohoof 1

I'd have to go with mastering every language. 

Despite my family being extremely musical, being able to master every language would be far more useful. You'd be able to relate, and connect to anyone from anywhere without language barriers. Right now I'm trying to learn a language, and hope to be multi-lingual in the future, just something about languages makes me so interested in learning them. 

• Brohoof 2

I love music way to much to say languages, even if languages would be cool too, and probably quite useful.

On the flip side mastering every instrument might take the fun out of learning them somewhat though, so idk ;p.

I'm just gonna stick with my first choice before I get conflicted...

• Brohoof 1

Instruments! I'd love to be able to pick up anything and instinctively know how to play it. It would make me pretty poor because id want to buy a whole bunch, but it would be worth it.

Plus, I don't know if you guys have noticed, I'm not really the most social person in the world...

• Brohoof 1

Learn all languages. However, this assumes that the "languages" include EVERY SINGLE type, so i'd be learning the music language too.

A LOOPHOLE! You, my dear sir, are a genius for figuring that out. :3

If I really had to choose, I would end up picking languages...even though I would really love to know how to play ALL THE INSTRUMENTS :| The languages one would just be more useful...also I would know Japanese, yay! :D

• Brohoof 1

:okiedokielokie: I find myself rather torn though I think I'd have to go with language in the end, while mastering every instrument would have it's perks and music tends to strike a chord with people no mater the language I still believe it's easier to communicate with people through words than it is song. Though then again there's pinkie pie to prove me wrong  :lol:

It's easy chosie. All around the world we have music that people can relate to and understand, or at least feel the rythm of. Sometimes you can't explain it by words and you feel that you just want to ,perhaps scream. It's ironic how I relax, some would listen to slow, smooth music but I put on some thing like kreator. Turning up the volume so can't hear anything else is good for both relax and focusing.

Personally, I would choose to learn all languages. I already create electronic music and can play guitar and piano, And speaking every language seems more useful compared to mastering all instruments, considering music is the universal language (excluding mathematics).

I would choose to understand/speak every language on earth rather than know how to play all instruments properly.

Being able to speak and understand languages is a more beneficial skill.

I would definitely master every instrument.  I speak English and French and frankly I never really use French and I love to be artistic so I would go with instruments 

I'd choose Languages. I love music, but I already play a lot of instruments, and to me musical beauty lies in its imperfection. Also speaking every language is a huge (and awesome) accomplishment!