Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather speak every language or master every instrument?

Pone

Languages would be more practical, but mastering every instrument is much more appealing to me. I'm a big fan of anything music-related, so yeah, I think I'll go with instruments.

Speak every language hands down.  It would be much more practical and help me other people soo much in life that I can't even begin to describe. Plus I would be able to travel all around the world and not have to worry about language barriers.  Plus when watching anime I wouldn't even have to settle for english subtitles.  How awesome would that be?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would want to learn every language since it would be really useful and cool :3

Edited by Lapis
  • Brohoof 1

psh. Learn every language.
Even if I could play every instrument I wouldn't be imaginative to think of anything good. 
Also being able to talk to everyone in the world sounds pretty neat anyway : P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would rather be able to play more Instruments. Music is more interesting to me.

Languages? Psssh, I got Google Translate for that! :P...JK

Edited by Cirrus.
  • Brohoof 1

I play a mean triangle

But I'd rather be able to speak, read and write in any language

Especially if it includes Klingon, Elvish, Wookie and all those other fantasy/sci-fi languages

• Brohoof 2

I think speaking every language would be more practical.  Besides: Musical ability isn't something I want just handed to me.  And there's no reason I would need to be able to play every instrument, anyhow; assuming Parasprites aren't gonna invade and infest our world.  Knowing every language could potentially come in handy.  Just English (okay, I'm pretty familiar with that one already), Spanish, and French would have me covered for a good chunk of the globe.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would choose every language because I had two incidents last week where these dudes came up to me asking for help, and I wasn't able to do so, because u couldn't understand what they were saying (I guess they were both speaking Spanish. )

Edited by JRex95
  • Brohoof 1

Instruments. Music is a language that nearly everyone understands and it can make you a lot of money, particularly if you've "mastered" it. I imagine the better you are at it the easier it is to express your emotions. There's a world inside each of us that could be expressed through music if we had the right know-how.

• Brohoof 1

As much of an obsession I have with language, I would much rather master every instrument. Music is beautiful, I listen to it constantly, and I would absolutely love to be able to make (good) music myself for the world to hear. Mastering every instrument would really help that prospect. Plus, I would actually have a decent talent then. :P

• Brohoof 1

TOTALLY languages! Learning how to speak a language is harder than a instrument for me. I'd learn how to play any instrument if I could and if I could, I'd pick both. But if I was forced to pick one and one only; knowing every language would be SO useful! Especially when my aunt and parents stop speaking english like they normally do and speak in Bengal...

I'd go with Mastering Language. No one would ever be able to hide their conversations from me again. :P