Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls 3?

CherryBombCutieMark

Will there be a third movie? Well, let's see... did Twilight and Flash kiss yet?

No?

There will be a third movie, then.

(Sorry, Flash haters, but I've watched enough cartoons to see this coming a mile away... although they may add a twist and make Human Flash hook up with Human Twilight.)

• Brohoof 2

Third movie. Another school event with another Equestrian problem set to ruining the school event and put the students in danger. Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna flips the desk, they take a more active role in dealing with the problem, and cancels all further school events for the rest of the school year.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 2

A 3rd movie will obviously happen, though what happens in it is a bit more up in the air. With the plot device created in Rainbow Rocks, I am unsure if the Twilight for that world will make an appearance and be the Twilight for that movie, rather than having Equestria Twilight go back there....again. I really hope they don't do that again personally but it can go anywhere at this point.

Also, I have heard that the next movie/rumored mini series is not planned to release until 2016 or so. Is this accurate at all? For some reason I would highly prefer the longer wait this time around, don't know why.

• 2 weeks later...

Heh heh, funny thing. Equestria Academy is getting aired in France.  :(

If EQG3 happened, it should involve Scientist Twi and probably the Dazzlings, now in their weakened state, trying to think of some sort of Plan B. Then a new villain shows up? I don't know. But I want to see the Dazzlings again if a new movie ever happens.

You do realize that there is actual MLP movie coming in 2017. Why would there be another one before that?

Different IPs, different writer, large animation team. There's actually room for EQG 3 and 4.

• Brohoof 1

Theyre setting it up for whatever they want. Eg3, an mlp episode, an eg show. Im glad they did this because it leaves room to assume that the eg series is coming back and its getting obviously better, just like the show itself is. Im excited to see what they do with it (and more sunset shimmer =3)

Edited by NotoriousSMALL

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder what happened to her also. Its rather strange that she left to the human world and became the Princess of the Fall Formal for those few 'years'? Actually, how long has it been? S.S. was Celestias student up to before twilight came along(was her student for a short time too?) so many questions.

• 4 weeks later...

Heres The Possible Plot: Twilight Sparkle returning to Canterlot High for their Summer Blowout to spend toime with her friends until she and Sunset Shimmer are both sent to for no reason Military School by the Dazzlings as an act of revenge and Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Spike are on a adventure to rescue Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer while The come across human Twilight? And this film reforms The Dazzlings and a new threat emerges from Equestria's past.

Princess Twilight Sparkle should be minimized in the movie. This would mean less Flash Sentry. More focus on Sunset Shimmer and the HuMane 5 along with the new scientist Twilight.

EG doesn't really need to give the impression of Princess Twilight Sparkle overstaying her welcome.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 1