Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls 3?

CherryBombCutieMark

Heres The Possible Synopsis: Twilight Sparkle returning to Canterlot High for their Summer Blowout to spend time with her friends until she and Sunset Shimmer are both sent to for no reason Military School by the Dazzlings as an act of revenge.. until it backfired when Adagio is sent along with Sunset and Twilight. Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Spike are on a adventure to rescue Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer while The come across human Twilight and Aria and Sonata? Unware to all a new threat emerges from Equestria's past.

OMG! I was just watching the first Equestria girls and noticed that Pinkie Pie knows Human Twilight! When we first see Pinkie she says to Pony World Twi "Do you have a twin sister who lives in the city and owns a pet dog called Spike that looks exactly like that one?" How would she know that if she hasn't had a connection with Human Twilight?!

I'd kill to see the humans cross into equestria and become ponies themselves.

Well the whole point of the EG movies are to focuse on the humman girls.

I see it as starting out with a sean where the origional human Twilight is doing a stake out at the hight school and sees the Main 5+ sunset. She sees how strong their bond is and thinks its odd (seing how pony Twilight never had friends before the 1st ep) and investigats. Then she stalks them and finds the whole school is spiecal, and she bumps in to Flash and it gets award and both are confused. sunset simer comes up and when Twilght is not acting normal sunset suspects some thing and wrights to Pony Twi. Jumping into the pony relm pony twilight reads the message and says she has to help and the others sneaks along too. Freaking out about how people know her Human Twi starts ploting, but gets stuk on how shes going to get around whith out being notessed.

And I don't know what else to say but maby the Human Twi is the main villan.

OMG! I was just watching the first Equestria girls and noticed that Pinkie Pie knows Human Twilight! When we first see Pinkie she says to Pony World Twi "Do you have a twin sister who lives in the city and owns a pet dog called Spike that looks exactly like that one?" How would she know that if she hasn't had a connection with Human Twilight?!

What about the human Sutnset and since the dubble thing has been confirmed how come Sunset or the sirens haven't found their dubbles?

I dont care how the 3rd movie would play out, as long as there is less than 3 songs maximum  :okiedokielokie: .

I think the Equestria Girls should turn into a side show to My Little Pony as My Little Pony is probably finished by Season Five. It would be nice to see this show start up after MLP season five diminishes. 

I think the Equestria Girls should turn into a side show to My Little Pony as My Little Pony is probably finished by Season Five. It would be nice to see this show start up after MLP season five diminishes. 

Season 5 will be the last? :(

I really hope people will LOVE Equestria Girl 3. 

Edited by Assassin

Season 5 will be the last? :(

Unfortunately, I think so. I don't know how they will go on from there. I don't want it to be either, but if they stopped MLP, and decided to do MLP EQG after MLP ends, I wouldn't be upset. I'd only be upset if the writers didn't do the episodes, and someone else did. 

• Brohoof 1

another movie would be cool but ive heard that they are gonna make a side series. but im not a 100% sure :squee:

If they make EG a new side series I think I wouldn't whatch it. >_>  I'm just not interested in watch some thing that started out as a pony thing. Don't get me wrong, I loved the EG movies... I just don't want to see their face profiels and skirts. Thats another reason. I feel thay rushed the desines. I mean Luna and celestias' legs are just sooo long. :blink:

Edited by Pony Munchies

I thought of a certain story which might be similar to the story in the 3rd movie (unless anything changes in Season 5):

One of the Mane 5 from Equestria (possibly Pinkie, Rarity or Rainbow) are curious about what Canterlot High looks like since they haven't been there themselves. So, while Twilight isn't looking they grab Sunset Shimmer's book and connect it to the portal mirror. They all arrive at CH and decide to look around the school. Meanwhile the Humane 6 are going about they're regular daily routines at the school but they are all constanty sent to Principal Celestia's office for certain incidents she and Vice Principal Luna believe they caused, when really it was the Mane 5. They didn't to cause the accidents on purpose because they're all trying to settle in with they're new bodies.

The Humane 5 are secretly being framed by the Dazzlings as revenge for what they did to them in the last movie, but Sonata is slowly starting to think this is a bad idea. Meanwhile, in Equestria, Twilight and Spike are wondering where the Mane 5 are after searching all over the castle. Then, Spike notices Sunset's book connected to the mirror, and suggests that they're friends have gone through the mirror so they both decide to follow them. At some point, the Scientist Twilight and Spike go to the school to find out more about it but accidentally bumps into Equestrian Twilight and Spike the same thing happens to the Mane 5.

You can finish the rest of the story on FiMFiction, if you want to.

Okay, so these are my predictions for the 3rd film.

All of the mane 6 might go through the portal: In the first and second films the mane 6 wanted to go, but didn't due to not wanting to disrupt balance. In the second movie Apple Jack politely but sincerely asked if she could go, but Twilight still said no. In the third movie I believe that they will make such a fuss of going that Twilight will have no choice but to say yes. We'll get a scene when they go through, and Rarity is so horrified that it's Twilight's reaction times 100, saying how her body is ruined and so on, the other members of the mane 6 are also pretty horrified but not as much as Rares. My personal hope is that the interactions between the human mane 6 and the mane 6 will be around all of them explaining the lessons they have learned and what they haven't learned, and giving them all advice. Rainbow Dash tells human Rainbow Dash that she hasn't learned the friendship lessons, and that she was once the same, but she needs to be less cocky. Stuff like that.

Human Twilight will probably be in it: I think that human Twilight will be very similar to Twilight in the first episode, just like all of the human versions are their season 1 selves as there surroundings have been so different (Which would make for a fantastic story). She will be very closed off and studious, believing that friendship is a waste of time. The design of human Twilight is kind of more what I expected from a humanization and maybe Twilight will teach her some stuff.

Brad could get some development: At the end of the last movie Flash got friend zoned (thank god) and that could make for some interesting storytelling. We could get the classic (Not cliche) protagonist doesn't love the most attractive person in the world, which would be really interesting and would revert the cliches that this sister franchise has brought. Also we get to see more about Flash and maybe he could get his own little story, who knows.

Sunsets redemption will most likely continue: The biggest praise of the last film was Sunset Shimmer, and its incredibly likely that it will continue in this film. Sure some could say it was wrapped up in the last film when the human mane 5 fully forgave her, but remember the school still hates her to death. We could get some more interesting scenes between Sunset and Twilight and Sunset might be able to finally meet the mane 6 fully, instead of just being seen when she robbed the element of magic. 

The Dazzlings will probably be in the film, and could be the villains: In the last film the Dazzlings weren't fully defeated, but just have to recharge their amulets. This one could involve Sonata breaking away from the other Dazzlings, or at least questioning what their doing. I find it unlikely that they would be the villains again as that would get kind of boring, but they could be up to something different.

Okay now here are my HOPES for the next movie.

Will we FINALLY get to see SCHOOLING in this SCHOOL?: In the last films we never saw ANY lessons, not even them sitting in class for one second. I get the impression that CHS is the worst school in the country because from what we have seen all it involves is just recess. I want to see who the teachers are and this is a wishful hope, but I want it to play a role in the story. Perhaps Professor Discord could be the math teacher, and maybe he could play a role.

Get out of this school, and explore Earth: You have a whole world to explore, but yet we've only seen 3 places: Pinkie's house, Sugarcube Corner, and CHS. The rest is a complete mystery, and this is a shame because I really want to see night life in Canterlot city and just what its really like.

Edited by Arctofire
  • Brohoof 1

There could be a third movie. There is a very likely possibility that there will be one because of a tweet I read somewhere. I JUST WANT THERE TO BE TWO OF EACH HUMAN AND BE GUNS AND PEW PEW PEW LIKE ROBOT INVASIONS WITH HORSE WOMEN!

Edited by Quirky
  • Brohoof 1

There could be a third movie. There is a very likely possibility that there will be one because of a tweet I read somewhere. I JUST WANT THERE TO BE TWO OF EACH HUMAN AND BE GUNS AND PEW PEW PEW LIKE ROBOT INVASIONS WITH HORSE WOMEN!

that sounds pretty sweet but i don't think they will be adding guns anytime soon you know kids show and all  :)  

Assassin, on 23 Dec 2014 - 6:06 PM, said: Season 5 will be the last? :(

Unfortunately, I think so. I don't know how they will go on from there. I don't want it to be either, but if they stopped MLP, and decided to do MLP EQG after MLP ends, I wouldn't be upset. I'd only be upset if the writers didn't do the episodes, and someone else did.

I don't think so. Discrod's caracter building with other ponies is laking, the CMCs don't have Cmarks, The main 6 have not reached their life goals, and much more is still unsolved. I think Hasbro can pull the show out 1 or 2 seasons more after season 5.

Will there be an Equestria Girls 3?, Hopefully, i need more Sunset Shimmer, now that she's the element of magic of the human universe i'd like to see how she develops with the rest of the mane 5. Also i'd like to see what are they going to do with human Twilight, i'd like her to be the antagonist (but not the bad girl) of the new movie, it'd be an interesting plot.

Personally I would love if they made human Twilight an antagonist it would go so against what we are all used to and add a very interesting element (lol element of interest) to the show! I think its worth a shot!!

No, pretty sure there making an equestria academy series or somethin'.

I'd probably cry if that happened. e_e 

I think that there will most likely be an EQG3, since the Twilight from the human world is shown at the end. I just hope that there won't be a 4th movie. That'd be a little much. The fandom already was freaking out over Rainbow Rocks. xD

• 1 month later...

If we see a EG3, then this is what I would love to see:

Human double Twi decides to find out what is going on at CHS. She goes there and notices that everyone is such good friends. The she stumbles apon the mirror and takes a trip to Equestria.

I would also think that the Dazzlings would be in it, possibly trying some new takeover and then are reformed at the end (much like Discord, not becoming totally good, just not trying to ruin the world.).

Some more details from MLP merch. It seems the school human Twilight and the Shadowbolts are from is Crystal Prep, and the merch seems to be focusing on three specific sports divisions with two characters from each school representing one.

Archery will have Applejack and Fluttershy representing Canterlot High, and human Twilight and Sweet Sour represent Crystal Prep. 

Motocross will have Rainbow Dash and Sunset represent Canterlot High, and Indigo Zap and Lemon Zest represent Crystal Prep. 

Finally, for roller derby, Pinkie and Rarity will represent Canterlot High, and Lemon Zest and Sunny Flare for Crystal Prep.

Investor Update: Friendship Games will be released in the fall of this year, with shorts being released in the meanwhile similar to the Rainbow Rocks shorts.

Edited by Marimo
  • Brohoof 4