Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls 3?

CherryBombCutieMark

I honestly think that there may not be a human twi.

Why, you ask?

Here, let me explain. You see, if there was a human Twilight, she would go to school like the rest of the gang, right so far? Okay. So if she did go to school, then when the gang saw Pony Twi (as a human) the first time, they would be like, "Oh hi Twilight, oh is there a second one of you right there? (which would be the real Human Twilight.) Yeah, that didn't happen. So, if there was a Human Twilight, why wouldn't she be at school? DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by HumanTwi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope to see a 3rd movie. They can't just leave it with the Human Twi. who has been creepily following the odd going ons at Canterlot High. And the fact its obvious this science Twi won't have belief in magic makes for a great story!
Alicorn Twi has to meet human Twi!
XD human Pinkie Pie  would go crazy XD 

I hope to see a 3rd movie. They can't just leave it with the Human Twi. who has been creepily following the odd going ons at Canterlot High. And the fact its obvious this science Twi won't have belief in magic makes for a great story!

Alicorn Twi has to meet human Twi!

XD human Pinkie Pie  would go crazy XD 

The movie has been confirmed with the toyline

• Brohoof 1

The third movie has been confirmed for quite sometime now, forgot who exactly confirmed it. It's titled "Friendship Games", makes you wonder what in the world it will be like.

• Brohoof 1

CONFIRMATION!!!!
there IS an EG3 called Equestrian Games coming out. McDonalds has the toys already out though there is no official release date for the movie its  predicted to come out at seasons 5's end like the other 2 movies did 

• Brohoof 1

i need a trailer, i am getting Hiiiiiiiiiiii

it'll be a while sadly :( but i feel the same

my guess is...mid to end of season 5 they will start making it known. just keep an eye one youtube for shorts or online. they might start popping up before you know it :derp:

• Brohoof 1

CONFIRMED!!! It's called Equestria Girls: Friendship Games, and all the information is right here! High hopes! I think, because of the title, it's gonna be some kind of sporting event or something.

Edited by ArcFighter300